Winter Break - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Winter Break Reviews

½ March 21, 2009
Mediocre American Pie knock-off starring one of the guys from American Pie and George Lazenby. Yes THAT George Lazenby. I honestly don't mind it too much except for the ceaseless neurotic narrations of the annoying main character. A little more T&A wouldn't have hurt either.
September 1, 2007
A light-hearted teen movie about finding your dream and falling in love - and all in between.

I watched this purely because Milo Ventimiglia is in the movie, but I found it kind of entertaining. The characters were nice, although there was no real growth or depth in them. They all simply had their own funny quirks.

The plot holds nothing surprising. It's almost lame at times. There are funny moments, though, and some beautiful winter scenery. Less downhill skiing than I expected, too (I'm fed up with that sport, after doing it for several years, so I was pleased by that at least).

All in all, this movie is a teen flick of the most usual, cliché kin. If you like Ventimiglia's narrative and some fun, romance, and teen angst, this is for you.
July 23, 2008
Is it blond propaganda?... totally cheesy. On an other note, Bob Ross appears in this movie! lol
June 16, 2008
Not as bad as I was expecting. The characters were reasonably well defined, the acting was good, especially Eddie Kaye Thomas. He is usually good and I like his style. Amusing story but the plot is a bit scattered.
½ March 26, 2008
Terrible film. It's supposed to be a comedy, but it's no fun.
April 30, 2007
actually a pretty funny movie, I wasn't expecting much from this movie but it delivered a very good story.
October 30, 2007
teenage film harmless really. flaking out on the sofa special
½ August 28, 2007
A hilarious movie about a couple of friends who move to Colorado, right after college. It stars American Pie's Eddie Kaye Thomas. Also Milo Ventimiglia from heroes.
August 27, 2007
reminds me of that time in my life.
August 4, 2007
Four guys in Aspen after graduating from college. Lots of skiing, making out, figuring out what they want in life.
½ July 11, 2007
this movie is all rite. i know every line in this movie.
January 22, 2007
Oh....Oh ya you would really want to go skiing in your bra!!
December 9, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
October 16, 2006
Okay, okay,

But this may be the biggest mistake I ever made
June 23, 2006
Hot chicks...THATS IT.
June 8, 2006
I only wanna see it, cause Milo Ventimiglia is in it.