Wisdom Reviews

½ July 7, 2007
Very memorable. I wonder if it holds up.
½ August 17, 2012
Very well written and intense with good acting, especially Demi Moore.
November 9, 2011
Classic 80s, i can not believe there is no rating on this film. EE is a really unrated actor, for some reason his bro gets all the glory, sheens fine, but really hes a bit part guy or tv sitcom guy, his movies have never really been that great there okay, ee, has had way better parts and better movies, just look for your self. Its a shame no one has seen this film, its a lost classic, maybe one day i will find her and watch it again, just like in the old days when people went to movie theatres where i saw it back in the day.
August 20, 2011
Great 80s flick. Never mind the plotholes, just watch the fucking movie. A fat joint and a few beers makes it even better.
April 11, 2011
stupid and way overlong...yet i felt the need to revisit. 25+ yrs later and it's just as bad.
½ September 6, 2010
Emilio Estevez directs and stars in this movie as a sort of modern day Robin Hood type. I loved the story and Emilio does a fantastic job. I highly recommend this movie.
½ January 31, 2010
Thrilling movie. The leads had great chemistry. Emilio Estevez gave an especially good performance.
½ November 20, 2010
Emillio back when he still made movies. He didn't have a whole lot of range back then but still he was great in this. With it's Robinhood/Billy the Kid type feel Estavez plays a kid in his early twenties with absolutely no direction or ambition to do what his parents and what society think is the right thing. He here about people losing thier jobs, businesses closing so he goes on the war path against the banks and coporate America. There is some cool action and Demi Moore before the implants. Check this movie out, I don't think you'll be disapointed.
½ September 14, 2008
I loved a lot of things about this movie, but there are just two things in the end of the film which made me unable to rate it a full 5 stars. I loved how this film addressed the unemployment crisis in America. I loved that Emilio Estevez directs and stars in this movie. I loved Emilio's character, he was a hero to me too! I loved the comedy in the movie. And then the ending had to go ruin it for me. I still think this is a good movie, and everyone should check it out.
January 15, 2010
One of my fave movies that nobodies heard of, Written directed and starring Emilio Estevez, Good story with heart and a decent amount of action, gotta see it
November 16, 2008
a very good thriller.
we never satiate ourselfs
November 9, 2008
I wish this had a better ending but it's verry intersting.
November 7, 2008
I actually cried at the end.....and certain parts were full of suspense
½ July 7, 2008
I saw this movie at the theatre when it first came out. It was memorable in the fact that it is probably the worst movie I've ever seen.
½ July 3, 2008
Oh, if it wasn't for that crap ending...
½ May 5, 2008
Review will be written when/if re-watched (Probability: Zero).

First viewing: 17.01.1998
December 12, 2007
This movie was pretty good. Came out in 84. Alot was filmed around Sacramento.
September 23, 2007
esteves and moore go on the run after a crime he committes, directed by esteves
August 23, 2007
Think I saw this, too...
½ June 20, 2007
An underrated variation of Bonnie and Clyde, it focusses on errors in the systems, driving too many people to the edge!