Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling Reviews

June 4, 2009
Not enough laughs, but a bit hilarious in this crazy adventure trip sequel, as well as I see the squirrels aren't real (made in CGI) like when these are going to growl and attack onto strangers.
April 11, 2009
Without a Paddle: Nature's Calling has nothing at all to do with the first movie. This movie revolves around a guy who meets a vegetarian animal-rights crusader while on the first day of high school, she gets expelled the second day before she can so his 'cool' homemade 'Meat is Murder' T-shirt. Anyways his little friend, who works in a nursing home, accepts the dying wish of an ancient old lady to find her grand-daughter, whom winds up being, little Mizz Feminist crusader. So he, his friend, and a snotty English guy with ulterior motives travel to her last known whereabouts deep in the rain-forests. This movie was atrocious, the joke aren't just easily telegraphed, they're also massively unfunny, the acting is sub-standard and I didn't give a toss about any of the characters involved in the least. Also Jerry Rice was a great football player, and as an actor he was a great football player. That was seriously painful to watch.
½ February 13, 2009
The best thing about this film was the boob jokes and the crazy squirrles..thats about it...I gave it a 2 1/2 because I did laugh out loud once or twice but mostly at the total stupidity...and all the damn enviromental preaching got right on my nipple ends....shame. I quite enjoyed the first one.
November 18, 2011
While the first movie wasn't all that entertaining - it was passable, this doesn't come close to it whatsoever. The acting was a total joke to be honest. The plot was non-existent, and the movie was simply made up of lame joke after lame joke. Dialoge is poor, setting is not to full effect, story is poorly written, nothing in this is memorable. The squirrel sequence is just retarded and it's subplots are just as stupid. I saw this free and was glad that I didn't pay for it.
½ February 16, 2009
OMG, this was a horrible movie! I couldn't even make it past the first twenty minutes. I knew it didn't have the same actors as the first one, but could they have found worse actors to be in this film?! Jerry Rice was one of the actors for God's sake! How much worse can a cast get?! They were horrible! I suggest you don't waste your time with this one...it's definitely not worth it!
½ January 28, 2009
Pretty much the same thing as the first only instead of reconizable actor they were nobodys. Instead of Burt Reynolds, we got Jerry Rice which i found cool! No Titties Ro!
April 7, 2015
I laughed out loud. Took 6 years from release, 25 minutes into watching the film and a spot on netflix watch instantly to get there but I did. I am giving this 3 stars or 6/10 because of one good laugh.
½ January 14, 2015
My Rating: 1.5/5 stars; Grade: C-; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Kinda Bad (Rotten); Emoticon: :-(.
½ July 5, 2013
Yeah. It's just one of those movies.
August 28, 2012
completely dissapointing, not even funny at all, and atrocious acting. A boring waste of time.
January 31, 2012
this movie was just awful it was aimed at kids but there was so much sexually refference that id never let any kids wats this movie
½ March 10, 2010
This movie just fails as a movie
February 21, 2011
Brutal... Low budget to no budget!
November 2, 2010
Its no real surprise why this film is getting battered by critics, Without A Paddle: Nature's Calling is a crappy version of the original. In fact its pretty much a complete rip off with different characters and a slight change to the plot. In this sequel three guys go out to find the granddaughter of an elderly woman who hasn't long to live. It turns out that the granddaughter is a former high school crush for one of the guys. Anyway if you've seen the original you know what's going to happen next. Not only is this sequel a rip off of the original but the humor is terrible, full of nothing more than a load of jokes that have been around since the stone age.
½ May 12, 2010
(**): Thumbs Down

Wasn't expecting much but this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Still, it is not that good for me to give a thumbs up to it. Fair at best.
March 19, 2010
I really hate when they do this. It is when they make a straight to DVD sequel of a decent movie. But here is the thing. The original Without A Paddle was just an ok movie; yet they made another. You think you would learn from your first mistake, but no. This film has a worse cast, story and just everything. Most of the cast cannot act for anything. The only one that came close and got a couple chuckles out of me was Rik Young. The story was just horrible and really made no sense at all. I knew when I watched this film it was going to be not that good, but I really didn't expect it to be this bad. I wish there was something good I could of said about this movie, but there isn't. And also, if you are going to have a main character, make sure they can act. That is all.
½ January 28, 2010
What The Hell ??? This Sux Non Salted Nutz??
½ January 18, 2010
i like the first but i couldn't help but feel this was just a rehash of the first with fewer jokes in between. quite silly with the obviously market below 10.
likable characters without a decent plot or humour sadly misses the point
January 1, 2010
A movie with all the comedic brainpower of an imature 7 year old. And i liked "Dance Flick".A huge collecion of unfunny jokes and gags, this movie has enough in it to keep you watching, but not enough to keep you entertained.
½ September 9, 2009