Movies Like Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie Reviews

Alexander D

July 17, 2011
Like all "Disney Channel Original Movies," this is not very good.
Nicolas K

November 24, 2009
Quite entertaining at moments, with enough doses of magic and Disney sentimental twists to make it exciting for the children and tolerable for adults.
youngboy832002
July 20, 2011
This was an excellent movie. I enjoyed this at 1 am last night. It follows the same lines as the tv show. If you are a fan of the T.V. Show you must see this movie.
nickzillamoviez
January 1, 2010
It's a Disney movie, but it was surprisingly enjoyable. I watched this with my elementary school little brother, and we both enjoyed it. Cute. Grade - B
elizabethkoopmann
February 7, 2010
Love this series of movies. These are the type of movies that can be watched over and over again. Highly entertaining.
January 28, 2010
how appropriate that this popped up after talking about really bad made for tv disney movies!

it's a giant episode of wizards of waverly place...basically it's cuteness made for ages 0-14.
rashaad00
January 10, 2010
Just a long versoin of the Disney channel show. You'd be better off just watching a marathon if you like it that much.
ytmorris09
November 22, 2009
loved that alex is the one that ended up with her powers, hope the same happens in the show when they battle again
ChiyoKitsune
October 24, 2009
SOOO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! watch it and let me know wat u think the funneh parts r, and the hilarious part plz :D XD
templarfreakincheer
September 22, 2009
this movie has deffinetly exceded my expectations from a disney chanel original movie. the acting was awesome, and we finaly understand the relationship between Alex (Selena Gomez) and Justin (David Henrie).
kristylen007
August 30, 2009
Very good movie. I was actually surprised by the acting. At first I only wanted to see it because it was entirely filmed in Puerto Rico. I ge homesick sometimes ;) very nice to watch ot with your kids, especially if they have any siblings. Good moral behind everything else. It flows along smoothly.
krazymike89
August 29, 2009
hey this movie was pretty good. It had a good moral behind all the wands and spells and crap.
Good movie.
livandkels
August 28, 2009
I thought it was amazing!!
there was a ton of action!!!
i especially loved what happened at the very end of the movie!!!
it was amazing!
i LOVED IT!
5 STARZ!!
tiggerpoohroberts
August 28, 2009
This movie was awesome I think thst this movie is very emonital and has a lot of action.Alex and Justin bond and they grow closer than ever.I really love this movie and when it comes out on dvd I will by it.
Qasim Arif S.
March 28, 2014
Excellent Movie..................................
Excellent Adventure + Family + Comedy + Magic + Action Movie..................................
August 18, 2013
A clumsy movie version from a TV show and a bit lacking in the taste of improving its visuals and style of showing the topic about witchcraft and wizardry... but I like some of the jokes though... =)
Ryan M.
August 10, 2013
Better than most Disney Channel Original Movies.
August 29, 2009
THIS MOVIE...should've been in theaters. This movie easily passes ALL DISNEY movies, especially based on shows. The Story was incredible, the acting especially by David and Selena was OUTSTANDING. It was actually one of the best movies of the year!!!
One of the only movies I've ever given a 10 to!!! 10/10
June 6, 2013
Another tired Disney film.
March 5, 2013
Fans of the series will obviously love it, but the plot is something which seems familiar and the transition from tv show to feature film feels stilted and clumsy, despite some pleasing performances from most of the cast.