Still the best X-men related story...

I have my taste in movies like everybody else, so for me to say that this movie is the best that involves the X-men or one X-man is completely true!! (Even better than that awful First Class one, even though the acting was stellar, the story was pitiful, uneven and totally off of what it suppose to be)
This movie had depth, great cast, awesome action sequences filled in nicely with slight humour (Hence, Deadpool)and it followed the most closely what the actual story was about Wolvie. So, that being said, critics stating their negativity shows that they're completely bias and uninformed about the real story of Logan/Wolverine.
Jon Martin
12-2-2012 11:09 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Chris Westergaard

Chris Westergaard

Eh, in my experience, The Xmen film series are Ok at best, and pretty bad at worse.

Nov 2 - 07:56 PM

Diego Tutweiller

The Artist Formerly Known as Tutweiller

X-Men: Enjoyable crap
X2: Just crap
X3: See above
Origins: See above above
The Wolverine: The anus of cinema

Aug 30 - 01:18 PM

The Tall Man

Jebediah Morningside

It's certainly better than The Last Stand

Jul 30 - 04:52 PM

Maineutral R.

Maineutral Reviewer

Nah, the X-Men movies by me are the following:
X-Men: OK
X2: Great
X-Men 3: Bad and dissapointing
Origins Wolverine: OK, almost reaching bad
Fisrt Class: Also great
Wolverine: Good, but not great

Jul 27 - 02:09 PM

Michael Guglielmi

Michael Guglielmi

I don't know if this is the right place to vent about this, but as a Wolvie fanboy i need to vent somewhere. The beginning of this movie did show promise on sticking with the origins story. Having Ryan Reynolds play dead pool was a great choice. But as this movie went on I felt like it was sloppily mashed together and really belittling to the viewers intelligence. The silver bullet wiping out his memory for example. I felt like they realized they forgot to show Wolverine's memory loss too late and just decided to make a character say "if you shoot him with an adamantium bullet it won't kill him but it will wipe out his memory" to wrap that plot hole up. I cringed at that moment because of how half-assedly they dealt with Wolverine's memory loss. Another example dead pool? What the fuck was that because that wasn't deadpool. Don't mess with characters that have already been created. Especially when they're as loved as deadpool. Extendable swords from his fists and stitching his mouth together, which is deadpools trademark, were terrible ideas. I'm glad these guys didn't make batman because if they did batman would probably fly and have six arms. Anyway nothing against your taste, as an action movie this could have been good. But as a comic book fan it was a slap in the face

Jul 19 - 04:05 PM

Ocram Immorto

Ocram Immorto

X-Men - Okay
X-Men 2 - Great
X-Men 3 - Good but not great
X-Men Origins - Good but not great
X-Men: First Class - Great

Jul 17 - 06:03 AM

John Tyler

J *

X-Men 1 - Good
X-Men 2 - Great
X-Men 3 - Decent (I think it gets way too much hate)
X-Men Origins - Good
X-Men First Class - Great

May 27 - 12:46 PM

Eoghan Christie

Eoghan Christie

You'll be the to know that this sucks. If suffers the same problems as 90% of prequels. This is a big insult to fans of the comics and the three films. This video will support my negativity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFI1-cYtGac

Mar 29 - 07:19 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

the first class was the best... the first one ok...second one ok... third one... ok... this was much better

Mar 18 - 09:27 AM

Jon Martin

Jon Martin

If you think that First Class was the best, you are entitle to your opinion, but thank you for accepting mine.

Mar 19 - 10:00 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile