Wolvesbayne Reviews

½ October 20, 2011
A poor werewolf story with some bad acting cheesey effects. Some parts were fun I guess...but it tries too much to be a cult classic. Also, the ending sequence (and the climax) were pretty bad...and they could've done way better.
½ April 17, 2011
This one is pretty ridiculous and unbelievable. The special effects were horrible and the plot was severely lacking.
½ August 17, 2011
It started suddenly, it continued suddenly ends suddenly. Horrible!
July 28, 2013
Watchable, and fun. Feels more like the pilot to a television series than a movie.
½ October 20, 2011
½ January 1, 2011
"Wolvesbayne" was a pretty shitty vampires vs. werewolves movie starring an aging Jeremy London. I had to watch it twice because I fell asleep the first time. If I'm not mistaken, this was a made-for-TV movie, and it never feels like anything more than that. Crappy special effects, horrible editing, and a super cliche plot made watching Wolvesbayne an unenjoyable experience.