67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day Reviews

Dannielle A

December 31, 2012
Melodramatic and contrived. It could have been so much better had it not been so dumb. A good cast is victim to a poor script.
Hamee
October 22, 2012
This could have been so much better. The cast was good, but the story just dragged on and on and there really was no reason for it.
KAMMs TheACE
October 18, 2013
If it weren't for the acting... Wow! I haven't seen a film this bad in a REALLY, REALLY long time. :0/ The writing and cinematography KILLED this movie. If it weren't for the acting, in particular my recent obsession with Nicole Beharie, I would've stopped watching this movie about 30 minutes in. I actually fell asleep on it and had to restart it and finish it the next morning. Decent idea/concept, terrible execution in writing. Pam Grier's performance was very disappointing. If it weren't for the obvious ways they inserted New Orleans into the film (I recognized my alma mater (XU) instantly & other locations) I wouldn't have known the setting. The accents were so disturbingly terrible! The story & plot was very flat. You see the ending coming about 15 minutes in. A poorly written, decently directed, actor-carried film that probably never should have been made. The most exciting thing about this film aside from Nicole Beharie's performance was seeing my alma mater. -__- Sad.
September 5, 2012
A good story made this interesting. It was very confusing at times though. Would be nice to see again for additional clarity.
October 28, 2012
Movie was pretty good, i think it had a good story line going on. It was sad and made me cry in some parts.
September 9, 2012
ok...that acting was cheesy or maybe it was the script & what it called of the actors. a couple of simple twist that could be figured out with minimal effort. easy redbox free code movie though.
September 4, 2012
Made me want to be a better man.
September 2, 2012
I like it 'cause Sharon Leal's here. She's aaaamazing!
August 5, 2012
these critics are racists. they cant understand black movies so they rate it bad
June 14, 2012
This movie did not show in my area I would love to see it.
April 24, 2012
WOW who exactly are critics anyway? Disgruntled filmmakers? Hollywood owns you mofoz that's why you can't see straight smh.
April 14, 2012
I saw it, the movie. I appreciated the movie thumbs up!!!