Wonder Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wonder Woman Reviews

½ July 16, 2008
I prefer the over the top Linda Carter, version, but this version does attempt some realism.
½ April 5, 2009
Disappointing taken on the Amazons in general and Wonder Woman especially. Admittedly some cult value though, especially the late Ricardo Montalban.
½ May 6, 2008
Saw this when it came out on t.v. Crosby was/is always fun to watch. But she was horibly miscast in this flop. There is a good scene where a snake is put in her room. It wraps itself around her ankle and calf as she talks on the phone- she has great legs.
November 17, 2010
Another passable pilot in its own right but just a terrible adaptation Crosby is no Wonder Woman. The villain with his own strange morals is the high point. To think they passed on Linda Carter for this!
March 13, 2014
Before Lynda Carter, there was a blonde Diana Prince/Wonder Woman played by Cathy Lee Crosby. Originally filmed as a pilot for a TV series that didn't take off, this version of Wonder Woman features the star-spangled heroine jumping around in acrobatics but without superpowers. The costume is different (red and blue zip-up jacket, blue tights and blue boots) and there is no lasso of truth. Ricardo Montalban guest-stars as the main villain and does a fine job in an otherwise throwaway role. Crosby is actually likeable and strong as Wonder Woman. This movie is cheesy but entertaining. If you can set aside memories of the comic book and Lynda Carter incarnations, you might find yourself having a good time watching this camp classic. I enjoyed it as a child and still do as an adult (I own it on DVD).
July 12, 2013
I Have Seen This Wonder Woman TV Series With Lynda Carter From The 1970's.
½ July 24, 2013
awful... not for Wonder Woman fans
½ August 25, 2011
wonder woman as a 007 type. not as good as the Linda carter version.
May 12, 2008
amazingly bad in a way that could only be done in the 70s
August 28, 2010
For a 36-year old TV pilot for a series that never made it, this is a fun little adventure story without too much camp. Good fun, more so than I expected.
October 22, 2009
ndak ada seru2nya, lebih mrip atlet olimpiade drpd tokoh hero ;p
½ April 5, 2009
September 10, 2008
did not do justice to the amazing amazon
August 20, 2008
The whole point of this movie is the opening theme. Other than that, a shameful travesty that unbelievably paved the way for Lynda Carter.
August 5, 2008
LOvE this cHArActER wHEn i'm StiLL A kiD AnD Up tO nOw, nOt OnLy dOEs sHE HAvE tHE LOOks, bEAUty, bODy... bUt HEr pOwER iS sUpER ExtRA OrDinARy ! tRULy A wOnDER wOmAN !!!
½ July 16, 2008
½ May 6, 2008
April 21, 2008
bring on the animated film
March 12, 2008
loved wonder woman when I was way younger ..wanted to be here :)
December 22, 2007