The Wraith - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wraith Reviews

December 28, 2012
a.k.a PHATOM a.k.a TURBO INTERCEPTOR. Un petit nanar des familles qui pourrait passer pour le pilote de K-2000.
½ December 14, 2012
Boring, Confusing movie tries to be funny but isn't. There a lot of 80's movies that are WAY funnier than this like "License to Drive" for instance. Skip this garbage.
December 9, 2011
wow I loved this film, Charlie Sheen was great, it was better than what I thought, I thought it was a good film and I own it on DVD, it starred Randy Quaid (Dennis Quaid's older brother)
November 5, 2012
I can't seem to find this movie anywhere.
March 20, 2012
The "Fast and the Furious" of the 80's, with a touch of sci-fi.
½ September 23, 2012
Failing in logic, story and imagination.
June 23, 2012
Pretty much a perfect movie.
½ August 30, 2007
20/06/2012 (ONLINE PS3)
May 28, 2012
one of the best 80's car flicks,when the girls were hot,the music was hot,robert palmer singing and young lovers sherylin fenn and charlie sheen!!!loveit!!!
April 17, 2012
No Sense,Sheen is bad actor too
April 10, 2012
I love dis movie when i was younger!
April 9, 2012
I lvoe this movie...charlie sheen is awesome, but skank has to be my favorite character....
March 24, 2012
A completely stupid but enjoyable piece of 80s action/horror cinema that features a premise that could have only made sense in the 80s....
March 27, 2012
Batshit crazy storyline, shit futuristic car and 80's hair metal soundtrack. What's not to like really?
March 9, 2012
the wraith is laughably bad but in a good way and has a kick ass 80s metal soundtrack. It's also feels like a stereotype of 80s movies and has enuf cheese to stock a grocery store. if u like bad movies and 80s metal watch this right now!
March 7, 2012
Great movie. Awesome action, fun storyline, pretty good acting, amazing racing scenes! It's been a childhood favorite of mine ever since a buddy showed me. The best thing about the movie, hands down, is the stellar soundtrack by some of Rock's most underrated talents of the 80's. All in all, can't ask for a better time watching a movie.
March 6, 2012
One star for Charlie, two stars for the Mopar. An excellent HD restoration on Netflix.
½ March 5, 2012
The Turbo Interceptor was awesome. It's like a F18, bro... on wheels! Winning!
February 24, 2012
absolute classic, love this film, 80`s fast & the furious...
February 8, 2012
Charlie Sheen sci-fi horror egy idegenr┼'l aki f├ (C)nysebess├ (C)ggel sz├íguld ├ (C)s bossz├║ra ├ (C)hezik. Ez nagyon kellemes kis trash :D