Wreck-It Ralph Has Smashing Premiere in this Video

Wreck-It Ralph is the latest animated film from Disney that's sure to bust apart your inhibitions about having fun at the movies. The red carpet premiere was held this week at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood, and Super Mario/Grae Drake was there to figure out what John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, and Ed O'Neill would fix in the world if they could.

John Lasseter, head of Pixar and general god of animation, also gets a taste of Mario's feisty line of questioning.

Mode: HLS Link

Click here to watch more video interviews

Comments

Michael Z.

Michael Zaughan

I love Grae.

Nov 2 - 09:07 AM

Doris M.

Doris Miller

I am a single biker woman, ride a Harley motorcycle and like feel the machine at my fingertips. Now I am seeking someone who can love me and share the passion for speed, so I joined___Seekingbikers.com___under the name of RidingFree. It is the largest place for motorcycle enthusiasts and the admirers to find friendship, fun, love and romance. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. :)

Nov 5 - 06:20 AM

Epic Barney Funk

Barney Funk

Am I the only one who thinks Sarah Silverman is hot!?

Nov 2 - 01:57 PM

Cody Bacon

Cody Bacon

No worries man! You're not alone on this one!

Nov 2 - 09:07 PM

Shawn McDonald

Shawn McDonald

Apparently there are two of you out there, Barney. One more and you can start a support group. Surely there's a JuCo out there that will allow you to bring your seeing eye dogs.

;)

Nov 5 - 02:11 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Excuse me, while I go to the bathroom and throw up!

Nov 7 - 02:01 PM

Cody Bacon

Cody Bacon

No worries man! You're not alone on this one!

Nov 2 - 09:07 PM

Gary Williams

Gary Williams

Awesome movie!

Nov 2 - 09:36 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Mortal Kombat I'mma let you finish but Wreck-it Ralph is the greatest Video Game film of All Time!

Nov 3 - 10:36 PM

Doris M.

Doris Miller

Nov 5 - 06:20 AM

Shawn McDonald

Shawn McDonald

;)

Nov 5 - 02:11 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Excuse me, while I go to the bathroom and throw up!

Nov 7 - 02:01 PM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer