WWE: OMG! - The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

WWE: OMG! - The Top 50 Incidents in WWE History Reviews

½ September 22, 2012
I was interested in watching this as I thought it would look at some of the REAL incidents that happen while putting on a FAKE wrestling production. Yet, I was hit with two hours of idiots trying to sell me that these OMG moments were real and not planned. COME OFF IT!! Some of the fights were interesting to note but the sound bites from wrestlers and announcers acting as if Vince Mcmahon was really blown up in his car were so insulting (I guess there are idiots out there who actually believe everything that happens at the events are real but anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows it is all scripted and part of the act) that I almost just turned it off after the first ten OMG moments, yet my OCD prevailed and I stuck with it as pointless as it was. Again I was hoping for insights into real things that happened (Owen Hart falling to his death, Stone Cold Steve Austin breaking his leg) instead I was forced fed wrestlers trying to sell their product to unintelligent human being who are more than ready to buy what they are selling.
August 13, 2015
Some of the greatest moves I have seen in WWE history.
July 4, 2013
I like this movie because I love watching incidents.
March 4, 2013
loved this classic wrestling is always great to watch and wwe have many omg moments
½ December 23, 2012
Enjoyable trip down memory lane of some of WWE/F's most outrageous moments
November 19, 2012
Not exactly a shock at which moments made the list. Still cool to relive. Almost everything was from the Attitude Era, which was not surprising.
½ September 22, 2012