CYLCOPS NEEDS TO BE IN XMEN DAYS OF FUTRE PAST, IS THIS PROOF?

Cyclops is an amazing character with tons of depth......if they do not find a way to bring back Cyclops in this epic XMEN film since he was taken out so ridiculously and OFFSCREEN MIND YOU, I do not think I can bring myself to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. It would be too much of a slap in a face to us as fans. Cyclops is the leader, James Marsden was awesome in the role and Brian Singer has the perfect opportunity to bring our favorite octic blasting mutant back to the forefront. I am a true fan of Brian Singer and all his work but I would feel UTTERLY betrayed if he does not bring this iconic character back to finally have a great moment to SHINE. I do not think I am alone in this, HE IS NEEDED FOR THIS FILM. I think I am gonna pass if we do not get the leader back.

In this very recent article, why is James Marsden mentioned as being confirmed already when there has been no word, is it a mistake either way he needs to be in this Brett or I may bail.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/post.aspx?Game_of_Thrones_star_Peter_Dinklage_joins_cast_of_XMen_Days_of_Future_Past/52-19054
Chris Cardone
02-14-2013 12:09 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Toby Mcguire

Toby Mcguire

fuck rotten tomatoes i search "x2" nothing then search "x men united" nothing, then search "x-men: united" nothing and finally "x-men united" nothing THEN one search in google x2 rotten tomatoes, first link. Why would you create a search engine like this?????

Aug 2 - 03:50 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

It's annoying, but typing in "X-Men" yields results for all the movies. FYI.

Aug 6 - 08:10 PM

Chris Cardone

Chris Cardone

CORRECTION Bryan I may bail....that damn name of Brett curses my post and the xmen name forever.

Feb 14 - 12:14 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

?

Mar 14 - 07:15 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile