60% Hercules Jul 25

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

X-Files - The Complete First Season Reviews

March 28, 2012
One of my favorite TV shows of all time, along with Lost and Fringe.
September 21, 2010
This one was legendary!
Pat R.
February 6, 2010
Groundbreaking TV. Mulder and Scully are irresistible together. Great writing and photography...and yeah, Mulder is smokin' hot!
Alex K.
November 6, 2009
Just what makes this show so awesome? Is it the superb direction, the great acting, the convincing special effects, the runtime, Mulder, Scully, or is it the amazing theme song? It's all of these things that make this show awesome. X-Files is one of the most original shows ever made, and it revolutionized Sci-Fi/Drama TV series. Believe it or not, as good as the first season is, it's actually the least impressive of the first 5 seasons. The show gets better and funnier as the seasons progress. If you haven't watched the X-Files, go out and buy the seasons now.
Johnty
September 27, 2009
X files S1 was way before my time and I didnt really expect that much from watching a televsion from the early 90's. But after watching the pilot I was totally gripped. I had an idea that the Files would be soley based on alien activity, a man and woman determined to find out about "little green men". I was mistaken, episodes known as the monster of the week are immense and are still enjoyable to watch now almost 17 years later. The alien mythology is the most gripping part of season 1 but episodes as such as " squeeze", " beyond the sea" and " gender bender" are my some of my favorite non-alien plots from the first season. Although in some ways it is dated, just take into account just how old the series is combined with the 90's style, X files season one will always remain as a pivotal sci fi classic that will be remembered by fans for years to come.
unknown
December 13, 2006
So, I'm starting to watch the X-files over again from the beginning. While, it's still very original, the scripts are much more hokie (sp?) than I ever remember. Maybe after watching Law and Order for years, I have come to expect better detail in my cop shows. I really feel bad rating this a 6. I loved the X-files, but it really isn't top notch. Hopefully, when the I get to the meat of the series in years 3-5, things get better.
odditie
February 8, 2006
Ringers: Poorly made and moderately informative
X-Files Season 1 Disk 1: Some solid episodes that has me wanting more
becdoolas
February 28, 2005
[font=Tahoma][size=3][color=darkorange]WELL..WHAT CAN I SAY.. I THINK THAT IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SERIES TO EVER HIT TELEVISION.. SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT AGREE BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN THE PARANORMAL, U.F.O'S AND UNEXPLAINED EVENTS THEN I DON'T SEE WHY YOU WOULD DISLIKE IT![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3][color=darkorange] [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3][color=darkorange]I LOVE THE X-FILES! AND I MUST SAY THAT DAVID DUCHOVNY IS A BIT OF A HOTTY TOO..=~ ;) [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Tahoma][size=3][color=darkorange]BYE BYE[/color][/size][/font]