"X-Men 3" Goodies all Over the Place

Our (seemingly) daily X-Men 3 report brings an IGN FilmForce interview with production designer Ed Verraux, an introduction to the long-awaited Danger Room, and a behind-the-scenes featurette courtesy of MSN.com.

X-Men: The Last Stand. May 26th. You know you wanna see it.

Comments

Psycho

Stephen Parks

[b]i know i do.[/b]

Apr 15 - 08:06 AM

cgcbooks

Robert Kimberlin

I just hope it's good

Apr 15 - 02:48 PM

I Am Remote

Robert Pilkington

I'm optimistic. The writers have botched timelines and characters beyond repair, but the inclusion of Beast (brilliantly cast) and the dramatic and political gravity the trailers seem to have makes me willing to give this a big screen viewing.

Apr 15 - 04:35 PM

I Am Remote

Robert Pilkington

Apr 15 - 04:35 PM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

I just hope we get to see Juggernaut Vs Collosus.

Apr 15 - 08:40 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

I Am Remote feels exactly how i do. I'm also optimistic about the project. I was not a huge fan of the first 2, but they were alright films. Like LOTR, they have screwed up the storyline a little, but in hopes to make a better film (which Peter Jackson did). Im just hoping that the conclusion the the series is a good one.

Apr 16 - 03:53 PM

Banana Kid

Johnny Estes

Dude. It has the fastball special in it. As long as they don't cut out Colossus throwing Wolverine, it'll still be the best movie ever.

Apr 16 - 08:05 PM

Archangel7099

Jacob Kaine

[b]Unfulfilled potential[/b]
Ok, I don't think people realize, 1. How cool this movie could have been , and 2. How it actually looks
I mean for god sake, look at juggernaut, He is arguably one of the coolest villains and he's rediculous, what made the first two movies work, plot wholes and Shawn Ashmore be damned, was that the characters seemed like they might actually exhist in a real world, None of the badguys and certainly not juggernaut look in any way rooted in the real world. Thats the whole point to the X-men, they are a reflection of real world biases and issues, so making them ridiculously outlandish ruins the whole thing.....god I have a headache,

but hey maybe im wrong and it'll rock, wouldn't place any bets on it though

Apr 20 - 02:46 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Pictures of great movie apes

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast