Xing yuan (Sing yun) (Fly Me To Polaris) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Xing yuan (Sing yun) (Fly Me To Polaris) Reviews

January 14, 2007
Fly me to polaris is the moive from Hongkong, I think. It's good to show that sometime, love also has some kind of Miracle.
February 6, 2008
I bawl like a baby every time I watch this film. Heaven Can Wait on emotional steroids. First time I saw it, I had to pause 3 times to go cry in the sink. I was physically tired after viewing. I'm probably just a big sissy, but if you're a sucker for good tearjerkers like me - this one should get you.

It's kinda cheesy and mainstream, but it's just so simple and genuine. Cecilia cries, I die inside.
½ September 30, 2007
OH MY GOODNESS! I remember this movie! Haha! The story is unrealistic, but who cares?! I love these types of romance movie. I remember how he couldn't tell her directly who he was , and how he tried in many different ways to tell her he loved her. I thought it was a really entertaining movie.
July 28, 2013
Time will never be enough for someone you love. Don't waste it.
January 14, 2007
February 5, 2007
It's been a long time since I've watched a HK film. Too hard to follow the subs since when I watch Korean movies I can already recognize lots of words. Well, the only tear which came from my eye was because I was so sleepy watching this after midnight. Richie Ren was surprisingly young and cute...don't really know what he looks like today. Cecilia has never really belonged to my favourite beauties and her voice was not even sweet but I don't know I guess both were suitable for their roles. Sometimes fantasy and melodrama can be touching and interesting but I'm not sure did this movie raise any special feelings in me (I know this is a very popular "classic")...I'll have to see the Japanese version of this movie.
August 4, 2011
a nice romantic movie...the act of richie ren and cecilia cheung is so touching..
½ October 12, 2010
I really dislike its frivolous & naive script. Cecilia Cheung is already very good in her first couple of movies. Richie Ren, plus his Cantonese voice-over, is a complete miscast in addition to the problematic setting of his character.
March 25, 2010
it's not the best in story and production but this movie always make me cry..
March 8, 2010
It's ok. You know what you are watching, simple.
March 2, 2010
The shift from ultra commercial action to ultra commercial drama, and a sob-story of highest degree no less, doesn't really benefit Jingle Ma at all, and the result is pretty much equally dissatisfying in terms of characterization and dramaturgic verve. But since it's actually easier to suspend one's disbelief to the post mortem-fantasy of Fly Me To Polaris than the hi-tech silliness of Hot War, the former has some advantage over the latter. Thanks to Ma, Cecilia Cheung also got her first serious leading part, and Fly Me To Polaris is a reminder of the great potential she had before discovering Nicholas Tse and having babies.
January 18, 2010
"recommend me movies that can make me cry", i said it to my friend someday. then, my friend mentioned 'Fly Me to Polaris'. right after that, i watched it. If u were there and saw me watching that movie, u'd find a lot of tissues around me, and my running nose.
So,what i want to tell you is that, this movie is a perfect choice to watch if you want to cry.
½ December 18, 2009
A sad tearjerker which will make many cry watching it.
November 8, 2009
A blind man died because of car accident before he could make a love-confession to her nurse. At the heaven, He was given a right for having one wish. He wish to go back to his own life, but he can't. So he was given a new life as a new man. The interesting part of this movie is how his friends, one by one figure out who's the truly him. And the tears of course. At least, the man got the chance to confess his love.
½ May 23, 2009
It's really touching movie. It can be classified as a very romantic drama, even the end is quite tragic. Actually the ending teach us some important things about love. 1st, if you love someone, tell him/her, don't wait until the precious time is gone, or you'll regret. 2nd, love is not necessarily to have each other, it is related to the feeling of both of you. Enjoy the film, and a little advice, if you're not so tough, please prepare some tissue papers near you ^_^
½ March 27, 2009
sumpah keren banget nieh film.. sampe sekarang masih inget ceritanya..
½ March 26, 2009
i watch this 5 times...hehe..
March 16, 2009
a must see for couples
March 5, 2009
Really good acting in this movie, one of the only movies to really move me
February 8, 2009
The first time I saw this movie I really hate it, I mean the end is the appropiate ending, but you hope to be different.
Aftear that I saw it again, and I really love it, oine of the cuttest movies ever, really recommended