Yeti: A Love Story Reviews

½ July 23, 2011
The latest Troma film I've seen and the funniest (Only seen about three though). A camp classic that has you thinking how well the Troma formula has evolved and adapted over the years to equally evolving morals and concepts of sexuality. That being said the homosexuality is so funnily poked fun at that I don't think any adult from any camp'll be bothered by it. The actors, however dime-a-dozen they are, seem to enjoy their non professional roles and some of their dialogue is hilarious because of how out of place it is with respect to the film. The filming mechanism is terrible and probably one of the worst movies at face value as with all Troma, but the way it's directed here is intentional and it leads me to the belief that it takes talent to pull it off even at $200 (IMDb budget estimate). Funny bad acting, funny gay jokes, and an interesting plot considering its environment of low quality.
½ March 23, 2009
Very funny, if your a Troma fan, this might be up your alley. Full of hilarious moments and cheese. Good fun! :D

Warning:
Be prepared to see a Sasquatch penis.
½ March 30, 2015
Mind-numbingly awful.
½ August 28, 2014
A must see American classic
February 17, 2014
Loved it, It strengthed my relationship with my girlfriend
½ August 26, 2012
Nowhere near to being one of my favorite Troma movies but very entertaining!