You Got Served: Beat The World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

You Got Served: Beat The World Reviews

½ June 16, 2011
So apparently I've never seen one or two and I probably should have cuz I totally lost interest in this one and it didn't really take much time for me to get bored with it. Not to mention the fact that it says it has a kewl soundtrack and then it repeats songs, whatever.
December 7, 2014
Much more interesting than the first 'You Got Served' movie but still not as good as other dance movies I've seen...
½ April 30, 2014
Not the best dance movie
May 19, 2013
just overall a boring moving... and its sad because I like dance movies... but how many times can a guy treat his gf like crap she leaves he shows up a few times says something nice and everything is ok... ugh! The first you got served I think was the best outta the series...
½ March 17, 2013
The acting was bad and the dancing was below average unlike other dance movies but i'm very proud that the girl dancing is rad and canadian!
½ January 3, 2013
bad tastes, poor music choices, bad choreography, bad story plot! just plain WORSE!
November 23, 2012
worst dance movie ever. im a dancer and i happen to be a freerunner, and the only good thing about this movie was chase armitage from 3run. the dance routines were wack, and looked like they were choreographed by brittney spears. Horrible dance movie, horrible movie all together.
December 3, 2011
On of the worst movies I've ever watched. While it's true no one watches these movies for the story, that doesn't mean you shouldn't even try. The acting was terrible but what takes this movie into the realms of "worst movie ever" (if you said that in comic book guys voice you are awesome!) is the fact that the choreography was shocking! Dance movies live and die by the Choreo, this movie might as well of been the walking dead...
October 12, 2012
well i like it so much . it is pretty dance of hip hop and dramas.
all character are perfect
August 11, 2012
well i like it so much . it is pretty dance of hip hop and dramas.
all character are perfect
July 18, 2012
all of basic dance moves are here people..!!!!!
like this mate..
GO FUSION!!!
½ July 10, 2012
Thought the story wasn't all that but the dancing was ok!
July 4, 2012
Well for comparison..this movie is nothing compared to the first one..not so convincing acting the story is predictable..even the dances which i think is the core of the movie is not even good..the dance steps are old no innovations like the first movie..the only good part about this movie is the parkour stunts..if your a fan of the first you got served movie then there is a high percentage you'll get disapointed..its just another dance movie..
April 18, 2012
Really disappointed with this movie! The first one was so much better!
½ April 6, 2012
They completely ruind the series already
March 31, 2012
What a disappointment! Dance moves and scenes are dry! Imagine my horror to discover that this is supposed to be related in some way to You Got Served. THAT film had poor acting and character development but AWESOME DANCING!

AND what type of cinematography was involved in this?!?

Don't waste your time watching it!
½ February 22, 2012
I watch a lot of movies I work at blockbuster after all and i'm not disappointed by many movies...but, this one was severely disappointing compared to the first one. The whole movie was all over the place, three different plots converging into one but in not much detail at all, and the music was despicable for a dance movie. Although it was fitting to most of the dance routines...overall just a bad movie.
½ August 14, 2011
Trop de blabla, pas assez de danse, pas digne du 1er. Il faut attendre 45 longues minutes (sur 1h30) pour enfin avoir les baskets qui frétillent !
½ January 26, 2012
turned it on and it never caught my attention..end up cleaning instead the first round. attempted to watch after cleaning and it was boring.
January 8, 2012
Another enjoyable movie about ambitious dance crews.