64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Young at Heart Reviews

November 23, 2013
remake of the far better 'four daughters'
sabrina
September 18, 2012
It's really more a drama with music. The acting is superb.
brad s.
April 15, 2012
This is a nice film that really shows the simple side of life during the times it portrayed. No TV, home-made music and real family ties. It has some sad parts but I give this a good review for Doris Day. I'm not a Sinatra fan, but have to admit, his voice was awesome.
cvickseamus3
November 8, 2011
What is God's name is this!!!! I wanted to review a MOVIE that isn't even listed here. What is Flixster pulling?
May 10, 2011
This was a very cute film. It surpised me and I really enjoyed it.
Yelverton
March 7, 2010
Love this movie. Kudos all around.
Maxtaro
March 7, 2010
LOL, this movie got the wrong trailer xD
samanthaseaotter
July 26, 2009
Just try not to take it so seriously. A very depressed guy is redeemed by a good woman who loves him (Wish it were that easy in real life). Strange pairing of Frank Sinatra and Doris Day but it works for the story. Ethel Barrymore steals the show with her quiet humor and words of wisdom and Gig Young swans around looking good and driving most of the women crazy (everyone but Doris Day, that is, since his cheery suaveness has no effect on the type of woman who likes the emo-type personified by ol' Blue Eyes.)

Bet they remake this yet again - this was a remake of an old B&W movie.
TIGERSFRIEND
July 26, 2009
love the old actors and actresses
mingsysar
mingsysar

March 18, 2009
Frank Sinatra can really act?! There's more to Doris Day than her singing?! Gig Young is severely underrated in Hollywood? Course I knew all this before, but it's nice to have it confirmed... A delightful, bittersweet and glorious film about family, love and the tensions that arise from it all. Gorgeous.
rachaelstory
February 27, 2009
My favorite movie ever !
Doris Day and Frank Sinatra
Rikki89
March 4, 2006
Love the songs and adore Frank Sinatra in this- very moving performance
jjnxn
jjnxn

January 27, 2009
Adequate retelling of Four Daughters but the original is superior in all departments.
January 4, 2009
Um dos piores filmes da Doris Day.
shesdownbytheriver
shesdownbytheriver

October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
August 29, 2008
I just really like this film. Doris Day is great, the music is catchy, and Frank seems SO out of place in this light-hearted flick, which is probably why I like it.
August 11, 2008
Don't let the film poster fool you, this movie is really depressing. Part dream-like American Idyll, part cry-your-eyes-out family drama. Watch at your own risk.
rindn5
July 7, 2008
sigh...great music "just one of those things"...
June 20, 2008
One of my favorites. Superficial and corny -- or is it dark and tragic, as I've increasingly come to think? Never mind - Sinatra plays standards in a barroom.
February 18, 2008
Caught this on TCM a few weeks ago and was immediately taken in. You can't really go wrong with a combination like Doris Day and Frank Sinatra! This is basically a musical remake of a movie called, "Four Sisters". I've never seen the original to compare, but would like to eventually. So judging this movie on its own merits, I found it to be an enjoyable film with great music, good acting and a nice mix of drama and comedy. I only wish that there had been more Sinatra and Day duets!