Well, let's start from scratch.

Hello. I am EMOD. How are you? You're Next looks like a terrible movie. Want to debate? Okay. Let us proceed to throwing dirty, sick insults at one another because that's what RT is all about. :)
EntertainMeOrDie
08-24-2013 03:01 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

cj t.

cj thomas

All in all, the movie wasn't put together that well. I believe a better script or directer could have pulled it off better. At 75% rating for a horror film, you're expecting something clever, smart, scary, or fun, none of which are the case which is why the film fails miserably.

If you thought it was a home invasion movie, think again, the residents never even secured their house throughout the movie. You had the good guys sitting in one room almost the whole movie. So dumb!

Aug 29 - 02:56 PM

cj t.

cj thomas

At least "The Purge" had a somewhat clever story. Also, the killers were much more interesting. In "You're Next", when you find out how mentally retarded the killers are, you think to yourself, "what the hell." The whole "you're next" thing on the wall really means nothing in the terms of plot or being clever

Aug 29 - 02:52 PM

cj t.

cj thomas

I saw it last night, it was the worst horror movie Ive seen in long time. Even the Purge was better than this garbage. How did this get 75%. I should be 30-40%.

Aug 29 - 02:00 PM

Face Nyland

Face Nyland

I agree that it was terrible but it was not worse than The Purge.

Aug 29 - 02:33 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

I believe you mean "Let us proceed to flag the comments of those who disagree with us until their shit gets deleted." Isn't that right, you fucking flamer?

Aug 24 - 05:10 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

Whoa . . . your revolutionary debating skills are beyond me! Who is your mentor?

Aug 25 - 02:42 PM

Diego Tutweiller

Diego Hard With a Vengeance

I am a self-taught jackass, but don't change the subject. Why are you flagging everything we post? You know you love debating us and trolling people, so why be such an unmitigated douchebomb about everything? You literally destroyed the Elysium forums. Thank God we have a safe refuge on another forum you'll never think to check. And no, I will NOT debate you over You're Next. Not gonna do it.

Aug 25 - 03:41 PM

Evan Pol

Evan Pol

Good choice! I personally loved You're Next and I don't need to debate with anyone about it because everyone has their own opinion. Critics as well, not one person has a correct statement cause everyone has a different view of a film.

Aug 26 - 01:18 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Entertain Me Or TIE

All of you suck.

Sep 4 - 11:36 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile