Dark Knight Rises
Moonrise Kingdom
Cabin in the Woods
Haywire
and now Zero Dark Thirty
Cole Jaeger
12-19-2012 07:46 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

pepino m.

pepino marino

Rex Reed is still a critic?

Jan 13 - 02:42 PM

Mongoose Maelstrom

Mongoose Maelstrom

Wow. I saw that Reed was on the short list of critics who didn't like Zero Dark Thirty but your list really hammers home the point. No need to like them all but that's pathetic. The man is not a credible film critic. As far as I'm concerned, any film critic who doesn't give Zero Dark Thirty a passing grade or better is a hack.

Jan 12 - 08:50 AM

Lee Brandt

Lee Brandt

Movies must move? All movies? I don't agree with that premise.

Dec 19 - 02:37 PM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

I don't usually trash people for not liking a movie, but when they don't like this many extremely popular movies then they start to suck

Dec 19 - 07:49 AM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

Funny it was you who I recall telling me this on one of my forums that I made on some critic for a similar reason like this, "It's dumb that you have such a need to tell people that they are dumb for hating a movie that you need to post a forum since the comments have been disabled." It's in the silver linings playbook forums, the one titled Slant....

Dec 19 - 09:00 AM

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Yeah I guess I was being hypocritical

Dec 19 - 11:12 AM

Francesco F.

Francesco Fortuna

Nonetheless never liked Rex Reed, one of worst critics on this site and not because he disagrees with the meter a lot, even though that's one of the reason but, also because he calls people dumb for liking those movies, read his review on seven psychopaths if you don't believe me.

Dec 19 - 09:03 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile