• Drama
  • Directed By:
    Kathryn Bigelow
    In Theaters:
    Jan 11, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Mar 19, 2013
  • Columbia Pictures

Predicted score and box office on rotten tomatoes and imdb?

I think the movie might get a 90% to 95% because of the trolls, not saying that all of you are. On imdb, I think it might get a 7.0, although the metacritics, out of 28 of them, gave it a 95/100. What do you guys think?
Anthony Felix
12-22-2012 08:22 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

Metacritic should stay 95. IMDB has been going up but the 1 star propaganda assholes are dominating so I'm going to say 7.8. Here, 94% seems like it will last more or less.

Jan 8 - 04:34 PM

Greg Dinskisk

Greg Dinskisk

Worldwide, I'm guessing $95 million. RT? Maybe 95%. Sounds about right.

Jan 7 - 07:53 PM

Omar Kooliyat

Omar Kooliyat

85% to 90% Rotten Tomatoes. 7 - 8/10 for IMDb and $100M - $200M box office

Dec 23 - 09:29 AM

Alex Aston

Alex Aston

box office probably won't be that big compared to the years biggest films, don't get me wrong the film looks great but films like ZDT usually don't do that well in the Box office compared to the higher grossing hollywood action films. The Hurt Locker only got less than 50 million after it's run in theatre's. Although I imagine due to it's current historical relevance it could get a box office boost compared to the Hurt Locker, maybe at the most I would say it could get 230 million in the box office.

Dec 22 - 02:18 PM

Andrew Milito

Andrew Milito

I'm expecting a boost in RT score once we get the wide release. I'm going with a 96% overall, IMDb score of 8.0 even. Just a guess.

Dec 22 - 12:10 PM

Find us on:                 
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile