• Directed By:
    Kathryn Bigelow
    In Theaters:
    Jan 11, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Mar 19, 2013
  • Columbia Pictures

The end of Mick Travis?

"I'm done with you cunts" were Mick's last words as he signed off and then he deleted a bunch of his posts. Could he be gone forever? Umm...I hope so! Because as far as internet trolls go, he is the worst.
Alex Maverick
01-20-2013 03:19 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

If Mick Travis, Matt Preston and Geordie Newlands combined forces they could start the Legion of Doom for Trolls.

You would have Geordie's abrasive, ignorant, vulgar all caps attacks to lead the three virgins into battle. Mick could continue the fight with idiotic nonsense guaranteed to frustrate and annoy, leaving members confused and fatigued. If members could still somehow survive the terrible two they would be faced by the bloated, pompous, futile posts by their miserable leader Matthew Preston. His ability to write drawn out, gangly posts about films that he has not even seen yet is unmatched and no member could possibly continue in a thread where these three have joined forces.

Beware dark days are ahead.

Jan 25 - 09:14 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

mick is a good guy now, so no worries we are safe

Jan 26 - 08:40 AM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Is he? I haven't been paying much attention. Where does Christopher Walken fit? Is he a troll or just a dickhead?

Jan 31 - 11:21 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

walken is still a asshole, he replaces mick for sure

Feb 2 - 01:38 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

walken is still a asshole, he replaces mick for sure

Feb 2 - 01:38 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

170 comments in 2 days? Holy Fuck!

Jan 21 - 11:07 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

It's actually been less than 24 hours if you look at the time I made it.

Jan 21 - 11:09 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

So Mick you try to not be a dick after a 7 hour fight with 4 people. If you start your cunnilingus shit again it just means you were still always a dick. Let's see what you do next you shit-talking fuck.

Jan 21 - 10:09 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Why are you so against cunnilingus? I just don't understand what you have against it! Smoke some weed or something okay, because you really need to calm down...

Jan 21 - 10:27 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

I have nothing against it. You just never shut the fuck up about it. This is a website about movies and you're talking about fucking cunnilingus! Really, shut the fuck upr get off this fucking website!

Jan 21 - 10:59 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Thank you for asking my question! :)

Jan 21 - 11:22 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

So actually follow it

Jan 21 - 11:22 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Okay, you're not my fucking moderator, but I shall at least attempt to appease your good nature as long as you calm down. Did you prefer THE RAID: REDEMPTION or DREDD?

Jan 21 - 11:26 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Dredd

Jan 21 - 11:28 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Certainly better than that version from the '90s with Stallone and the great character actor Rob Schnieder, wasn't it? I loved the design and look of DREDD, although I felt the action in THE RAID was better. That's just me, though lol

Jan 21 - 11:30 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Dredd was almost like a futuristic version of Die Hard. Almost.

Jan 21 - 11:32 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

ummmmmm...maybe

Jan 21 - 11:33 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Almost, yes, are you looking forward to GOOD DAY? I'm just concerned about the director, who I felt hasn't made one good film to his name; then again, I didn't like Len Wiseman very much and thought he did great with LIVE FREE.

Jan 21 - 11:34 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

whos the director

Jan 21 - 11:36 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

John Moore of BEHIND ENEMY LINES and MAX PAYNE, uh, "fame" lol...

Jan 21 - 11:37 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

John Moore of BEHIND ENEMY LINES and MAX PAYNE, uh, "fame" lol...

Jan 21 - 11:37 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

when i read BEHIND ENEMY LINES i said ok, then i read MAX PAYNE and laughed with disappointment.

Jan 21 - 11:38 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I still remember Gene Hackman saying pathetic dialogue: like when he is threatened with "losing his command," he just says "so be it." It played too much like a video game, I thought. Oh, Moore is also responsible for the remakes of THE OMEN and FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX. The only real decent film he's done is PITCH BLACK, and I'm not really a fan of the Riddick franchise.

Jan 21 - 11:42 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

i get ya. since i am a teen,yes a teen, i played max payne and loved it. it was a movie just in video game form. when they made an actual movie i went to see it and promised my self never to see it again.

Jan 21 - 11:45 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Yes I'm sure Good Day will be good. I'm glad you at least liked Looper because that was my favorite movie of 2012.

Jan 21 - 11:36 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Oh, LOOPER was on my best list for the year, and it was kind of shafted at the Academy Awards I thought, particularly for original screenplay.

Jan 21 - 11:40 AM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

But what was your favorite movie this year?

Jan 21 - 11:41 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Probably SKYFALL, although I thought the biggest surprise was the comedy GOON...and I'm not a fan of sports, Canadian or otherwise, in general.

Jan 21 - 11:46 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Probably SKYFALL, although I thought the biggest surprise was the comedy GOON...and I'm not a fan of sports, Canadian or otherwise, in general.

Jan 21 - 11:46 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Everyone wants to rally around 21 JUMP STREET and TED, but they didn't have the originality or balls that GOON had: it was really a boxing movie disguised as a hockey movie.

Jan 21 - 11:47 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

holy crap,i fell asleep and this thread went from 91 to 162 responses

Jan 21 - 09:54 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

So how was LOOPER?

Jan 21 - 10:32 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

oh fantastic, it wasnt the first time i saw it but i can never get enough of something as good as looper

Jan 21 - 11:26 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

It's been a good year for Bruce Willis: MOONRISE KINGDOM, THE EXPENDABLES 2, LOOPER...now he's about to cap it all off with A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD.

Jan 21 - 11:28 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

yeah, good for him. he never actually hit an acting slump in his career. he was the most consistent in action vets

Jan 21 - 11:30 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

It's probably appropriate, as 2012 marked year 30 of his career: he made an uncredited cameo in 1982's THE VERDICT with Paul Newman.

Jan 21 - 11:33 AM

hollis m.

hollis mills

didnt know that..huh..

Jan 21 - 11:35 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

That's how we roll, hollis.

Jan 21 - 10:33 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

To anyone who thinks Mick Travis is a dick...he is. But, I'd say his dickness has gone down in the past few minutes.

Jan 20 - 11:45 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

My name is Mick Travis and I approve this message!

Jan 20 - 11:48 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

To anyone out there who thinks Mick Travis is a dick...he is. But, I'd say his dickness has gone some in the past few minutes.

Jan 20 - 11:44 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Holy shit. This thread just started today and it's already this big? Lot of people hate Mick.

Jan 20 - 10:22 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah it got bigger than I expected. We were just having too much damn fun.

Jan 20 - 10:25 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah this thread got a lot more response than I thought it would get. We were all just having too much fun.

Jan 20 - 10:26 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Ok, this is what I'm trying to understand: Bruce Willis and Ed Helms in your respective avatars looks like they have the exact same faces, just at different angles. That's fascinating!

Jan 20 - 10:54 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Ok, this is what I'm trying to understand: Bruce Willis and Ed Helms in your respective avatars looks like they have the exact same faces, just at different angles. That's fascinating!

Jan 20 - 10:54 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Huh, that is weird.

Jan 20 - 11:07 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Okay, Alex very serious question here: if you enjoy cunnilingus, does that mean you're gay? Be honest, please :)

Jan 20 - 11:09 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Okay, Alex very serious question here: if you enjoy cunnilingus, does that mean you're a faggot? Be honest, please :)

Jan 20 - 11:10 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Well, anatomically, that refers to an action performed on a vagina, so I would be an idiot to say it's homo for a guy to do it.

Jan 20 - 11:13 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I take back every negative thing I said about you. Please accept my humble apology...or not. I have PTSD if means anything. That was a lucid, intelligent, awesome answer.

Jan 20 - 11:15 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Bullshit!

Jan 20 - 11:15 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Apology accepted. I was a dick too, so I'm sorry too. And Peter McClane is really freaking me out right now.

Jan 20 - 11:18 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

How the fuck am I freaking you out? You're actually freaking me out for accepting an apology from some faggot like this.

Jan 20 - 11:21 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Honestly, I didn't think he would accept it because I was coming off like a genuine dick earlier. But there is a difference between a dick and faggot, you know, or...wait, you can be a dick without loving it...or, no wait...um...

Jan 20 - 11:24 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Of course I'm still gonna be a dick. I gotta be myself

Jan 20 - 11:26 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to take Peter's side on this one.

Jan 20 - 11:28 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

That's cool, James, as long as you understand I'm not a faggot because I enjoy cunnilingus. :)

Jan 20 - 11:30 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Thank you James. You know what's right.

Jan 20 - 11:30 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

No there's plenty of other reasons to be a faggot other than that.

Jan 20 - 11:31 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Jan 20 - 11:32 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

That was meant for Mick not you, James.

Jan 20 - 11:33 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Name a few, please, James. :)

Jan 20 - 11:33 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Seriously, what is up with you and cunnilingus????

Jan 20 - 11:35 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I love it as much as I love movies. :)

Jan 20 - 11:37 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Liking men is one big indicator.

Jan 20 - 11:37 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Well, there is a difference between liking men and fucking them, you know.

Jan 20 - 11:39 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I like George Carlin as a comedian and a philosopher, but it doesn't mean I want to suck his dick.

Jan 20 - 11:41 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Well, that's a different conversation altogether.

Jan 20 - 11:41 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jan 20 - 11:45 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Peter, you're killing me, man, you're killing me! You do know who George Carlin was, right?

Jan 20 - 11:47 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Pete, we shall never know.

Jan 20 - 11:47 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Wow! Mick you have got to be the biggest faggot ever! I read the other comments you posted. Cunnilingus? What the fuck is wrong with you, you twisted fuck?

Jan 20 - 10:02 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LOL, again I'm trying to understand who you can be a faggot and enjoy cunnilingus at the same time. I thought that's what you called a "contradiction." Clarify me how I would be wrong, please.

Jan 20 - 10:52 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LOL, again I'm trying to understand how you can be a faggot and enjoy cunnilingus at the same time. I thought that's what you called a "contradiction." Clarify me how I would be wrong, please.

Jan 20 - 10:53 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

I don't give a fuck what you like two suck, you fucking asshole. Fuck you

Jan 20 - 10:57 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Two suck? I've had two at the same time, it was great! It happened in Australia shortly after the 2000 Olympics. And please don't tell me "fuck you" when you brought it up, okay, dude, chill, relax...

Jan 20 - 11:01 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Don't tell me what to do fucker. You're pretty fucked up for posting political and gay sex shit on here. Who does something like that you two faced faggot.

Jan 20 - 11:03 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Trolls. :)

Jan 20 - 11:04 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

You're asking for it, and you know that you fuck.

Jan 20 - 11:06 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

By the way: cunnilingus isn't gay sex shit. I don't know what you are into to though, since you sound extremely homophobic based on your anger and frustration.

Jan 20 - 11:06 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Chill out, Pete.

Jan 20 - 11:09 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

My anger and frustration revolves around all the shit you've been posting on here. So I mean it when I say fuck off.

Jan 20 - 11:10 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

I think you're coming on a little strong, Pete, but I get where your anger is coming from.

Jan 20 - 11:27 PM

Peter M.

Peter McClane

Well yeah, you read the comments too so you should know what side to take.

Jan 20 - 11:31 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Exactly. Motherfucka's been pissing me off lately.

Jan 20 - 11:34 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Yeah, well, you won't be seeing me on these RT threads for awhile if that cleanses your emotions any.

Jan 20 - 11:35 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Well, it ain't gonna affect my life in any important way.

Jan 20 - 11:38 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Just think about A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD coming up. :)

Jan 20 - 11:42 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

I surely will.

Jan 20 - 11:46 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm just worried about the director: he may not be the worst one out there, but surely you agree his resume is pretty bad, right?

Jan 20 - 11:48 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

To be honest, I've never even heard of the bastard. I'm sure I've seen some of his movies, but I couldn't tell you what they were.

Jan 20 - 11:49 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

BEHIND ENEMY LINES and MAX PAYNE are the two off the top of my head. Granted, I'm wasn't a fan of Les Wiseman, yet he handled LIVE FREE pretty well.

Jan 20 - 11:52 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

I don't understand why Live Free gets so much shit. It was a good movie. The best? Hell no, but still good. It's been years since I saw Behind Enemy Lines, so I couldn't form an accurate opinion of it and I've never seen Max Payne.

Jan 20 - 11:55 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I felt there was a bit too much CGI utilized in the climactic sequence, but I highly enjoyed LIVE FREE (although I do think it should have kept the int'l title of DIE HARD 4.0). The weakest one of the series I still think is #2: too similar to the first and embarrassing mistakes such as the phone booths saying "Pacific Bell" on them, despite the fact they are supposed to be on the East Coast. But I digress lol...

Jan 20 - 11:58 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Yeah, no sequel will ever be better than the original Die Hard, but it would be pretty difficult to be worse than Die Hard 2 (Even though I love DH2, it's the weak link in the series).

Jan 21 - 12:02 AM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I can't believe it. I leave RT for two hours and I miss the best parts of the argument.

Jan 20 - 07:06 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

u missed a lot good sir.....a lot

Jan 20 - 07:08 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I know, but I actually do have a life (though it may be hard to believe) and I was needed elsewhere.

Jan 20 - 07:41 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I know, but it doesn't matter. This is all bullshit anyways.

Jan 20 - 07:42 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I know, but I'll get over it :)

Jan 20 - 07:43 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm sure you will! :)

Jan 20 - 08:12 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I had a feeling my best friend would be back.

Jan 20 - 08:37 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Well, best friend is better than being a lover. So, what's cooking? I was just reading this book by James M. Cain called "Mildred Pierce"...ever hear of it?

Jan 20 - 08:40 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I've heard of Cain, but but no, I've never heard of that book. Any good?

Jan 20 - 08:55 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I have heard of Cain, but not the book. Any good?

Jan 20 - 08:55 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Very good actually, it became a hit in the '40s, and spawned an adaptation where Joan Crawford won an Oscar. I'm reading it now because I will be watching the fairly new 5-hour miniseries with Kate Winslet. I'm probably not going to go to the theater again until A GOOD DIE TO DIE HARD comes out, thus I'm killing time with "Pierce" and its adaptations.

Jan 20 - 08:59 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Very good actually, it became a hit in the '40s, and spawned an adaptation where Joan Crawford won an Oscar. I'm reading it now because I will be watching the fairly new 5-hour miniseries with Kate Winslet. I'm probably not going to go to the theater again until A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD comes out, thus I'm killing time with "Pierce" and its adaptations.

Jan 20 - 09:01 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah Die Hard is the only thing out there that looks good right now.

Jan 20 - 09:50 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

Mick is a mistake to his parents and is QUEER !!!!!

Jan 20 - 05:15 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

My parents are fucking dead actually and so will I in a few months.

Jan 20 - 05:18 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Awww look at the little fag. You wanna cry?:)

Jan 20 - 05:23 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

No, thanks! Haven't cried in years, don't see any reason to now. Also, I'm still wondering why you have no idea what cunnilingus is? Also, it seems like "fag" is your one comeback tag, maybe you should retire it and go see JACK REACH-AROUND.

Jan 20 - 05:26 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

get off my dick bitch tits

Jan 20 - 05:29 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Well, at least you answered my question on whether you are male or female. I'm not sure if I would be into Russian if I was female though...

Jan 20 - 05:31 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

bitch im hispanic, so fuck off

Jan 20 - 05:33 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Muchas gracias, Senor! Me have burritos, me make farts...no, wait, that's descending to Adam Sandler's type of humor. Shit, are you a fan of Almodovar?

Jan 20 - 05:38 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

Racist d-bag

Jan 20 - 05:39 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

No actually Adam Sandler is the fucking racist, why do you think he's a fucking billionaire???

Jan 20 - 05:43 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

Jan 20 - 05:44 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

And actually I was being serious about Almodovar, who I think is a great filmmaker...are you a fan of his?

Jan 20 - 05:46 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Believe it or not, I'm not racist: when I was college, I was in the black studies program, but dropped out. By now I could have been black!

Jan 20 - 05:49 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

i know who he is, i ahve never seen any of his work

Jan 20 - 05:56 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Oh, he's one of the greats. He won a well-deserved Oscar for this movie about these two men and how they remain devoted to women even when they are in comas.

Jan 20 - 05:58 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

in all seriousness, i might look that up, sounds good...thanks...for now !

Jan 20 - 06:01 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

My parents are dead too, they killed themselves when they found out you exist.

Jan 20 - 05:28 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! LOL

Jan 20 - 05:29 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

die in hell

Jan 20 - 05:31 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Really? Why you gotta go there, bro?

Jan 20 - 05:32 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Uh...you...brought...it...up...

Jan 20 - 05:39 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

r...u..uhh...gay..

Jan 20 - 05:41 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Cunnilingus!

Jan 20 - 05:47 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

ur gay and nasty

Jan 20 - 05:53 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

No, cunnilingus...it's fucking delicious!

Jan 20 - 05:59 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

oh god...

Jan 20 - 06:00 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Just let him keep going. Calvin just owned his ass.

Jan 20 - 06:01 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

ahhhhh, why cant this be over! i want to look at different movie treads

Jan 20 - 06:03 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

@Ryan Man, that sounds so gay, seriously MAN!

Jan 20 - 06:05 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

He really can't win. Go ahead look at some other stuff on RT. This site shouldn't just be to bring assholes down.

Jan 20 - 06:05 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

with your approval thank you Ryan, i will come back later ;)

Jan 20 - 06:06 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Thank you, Ryan! You hear that Calvin, you need to watch it or someone is going to bring you down!

Jan 20 - 06:07 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

And now he's trying to be a dick. Just like Calvin said:)

Jan 20 - 06:07 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Calvin Klein is written all over my underwear. Would that make a fag?

Jan 20 - 06:13 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Calvin Klein is too cool for you, bro:)

Jan 20 - 06:15 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Yeah, well, we can't all be fashion gurus. I've never really given a frog's fat ass about fashion; clothes are clothes, no need to show off. There's one person I know I'm cooler than: PSY THE SCIENCE GUY!

Jan 20 - 06:25 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Trying to act like you're somebody again Mick?

Jan 20 - 06:28 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm nobody, why are you trying to figure me out still? It's pretty hilarious.

Jan 20 - 06:42 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm nobody, why are you trying to figure me out still? It's pretty hilarious.

Jan 20 - 06:43 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LOL, you stupid fuckers!

Jan 20 - 04:31 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh, so I guess he wasn't done with us cunts. Hey, can we get this little bitch's post deleted? Flag that shit like no one else, please!

Jan 20 - 04:33 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Are you fucking retarded? I deleted all my own posts.

Jan 20 - 04:36 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

That way no one can read the stupidity you post you stupid fuck

Jan 20 - 04:38 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

No, you moron. I know you deleted most of your own posts. You know how I know? Because when your posts get deleted, by other people, it says "This comment has been removed" and let me tell you, I've seen a lot of your comments that were removed because everyone hates your dumbass.

Jan 20 - 04:38 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Only because I have a different opinion; you guys are bigger internet trolls than me. I'm just keeping it real on how all fucking stupid you all are for buying into fascist propaganda!

Jan 20 - 04:40 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Mick: " bullshit, bullshit, bullshit" lol where are you from, man

Jan 20 - 04:43 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

From my mother's womb, where the fuck are you from?

Jan 20 - 04:46 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

No, it's because you like to insult people who have different opinions. And then when you get a taste of your own shit by someone like me, (or the countless people who hate you) you start playing the victim. "Everyone is attacking me! I didn't do anything, they're just mean!" Give me and the rest of the world a break from your shit.

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I'm the moron? At least I don't listen to and quote Lady Gaga; you remind me of one of the denizens in Mike Judge's IDIOCRACY.

Jan 20 - 04:47 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

That movie is too smart for you, man:)

Jan 20 - 04:50 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LMAO, and MEMENTO is too fucking dumb for you! :) What the fuck does that even mean?

Jan 20 - 04:52 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

It's getting hard to think up new comebacks isn't it? Because when you try to insult me for a joke I made about some pop star transvestite, you use it as your scapegoat for when you got nothing else to say. Nice job, dipshit.

Jan 20 - 04:53 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

I rest my case:)

Jan 20 - 04:56 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

I rest my case:)

Jan 20 - 04:56 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

You're comebacks are fucking retarded, dipshit!

Jan 20 - 04:57 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Like I said, it's getting hear for you to think up new shit and it's pretty obvious. Maybe you should quit while you're ahead.

Jan 20 - 05:01 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh, somebody's angry. Hope you don't start whining about how you're just an innocent little girl who is getting picked on by the cyber bully. Okay, now you can say something about me and Lady Gaga. Come on, dude, I know you want to write it. Don't hold back.

Jan 20 - 05:04 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LMAO! You got a rocket in your pocket Mr. Space Man...

Jan 20 - 05:07 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

LMAO, nice:)

Jan 20 - 05:10 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

p.s: i think his new name is Dave tlg or something, he sent me a friend request

Jan 20 - 04:20 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Oh fuck. Better watch that shit.

Jan 20 - 04:29 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LMAO

Jan 20 - 04:36 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

Fuck that troll haha

Jan 20 - 04:13 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I will say this: I do feel some sadness over him leaving because I love pissing him off.

Jan 20 - 03:51 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

No one does that better than you.

Jan 20 - 03:53 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

I hope that asshole never comes back.

Jan 20 - 03:42 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

That would take a miracle.

Jan 20 - 03:44 PM

Dylan  J.

Dylan Jones

But sometimes, miracles can happen, my friend.

Jan 20 - 03:45 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Then lets pray for one, my friend:)

Jan 20 - 03:48 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

I hope all of you assholes get slaughtered by drones.

Jan 20 - 04:31 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

So fucking true

Jan 20 - 03:32 PM

James P.

James Phoenix

Hey, he made a lot of good points! Haha, I'm sorry, I can't even write it without laughing.

Jan 20 - 03:25 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Sure you can't, because you are a fucking imbecile.

Jan 20 - 04:32 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Glad to see you're posting pointless shit once more.

Jan 20 - 04:34 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Uh, so are you retard.

Jan 20 - 04:37 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I love when he posts mindless bullshit. What's next, bitch?

Jan 20 - 04:40 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LOL, you shit on me for expressing an opinion that all of you are fucking idiots. There's your "bitch response", what more do you want asshole?

Jan 20 - 04:42 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

How about something real, dumbass

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

LOL, like what asshole?

Jan 20 - 04:48 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Yeah, why would anyone get angry over someone calling them an idiot just because they don't feel like making "Anti ZDT" signs in their spare time? No, we're all mature like Mick Travis.

Jan 20 - 04:48 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

No, these little shits need to shut the fuck up that the bitch who made this fascist propaganda didn't get a director's nomination. Move the fuck on, jesus fucking christ...that's what pisses me off. And you all are fucking traitors for supporting this crap!

Jan 20 - 04:54 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Ok we're traitors. Are you happy now or do you want to keep going:)

Jan 20 - 04:57 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

I don't know why you give a shit about who people want to win Best Director. It's their opinion. Who gives a fuck?

Jan 20 - 04:58 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Exactly, Alex: so why are you, Calvin Candie and Ryan jumping on my ass? WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!!!!

Jan 20 - 05:00 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Because you don't stop, bro.

Jan 20 - 05:04 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

Because you decided to start this shit when you attack people who say that they liked ZDT. This just proves that you can dish it, but you can't take it.

Jan 20 - 05:05 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Don't...stop...now....we're having a good time...having a good time....YEAH!

Jan 20 - 05:05 PM

Alex Maverick

Alex Maverick

There's that lack of creativity showing its ugly face again. See, Mick is the type of person that posts things like what you see above when he has run out of ideas for a good burn.

Jan 20 - 05:08 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

None of us have that much creativity, really, let's keep it real here. We are just stupid internet trolls that should be expunged from this world because we are a useless race of beings to begin with. All we do is cause violence and destruction, commit rape and murder, fuck everyone else if you make millions, it's really a shitty world, isn't it?

Jan 20 - 05:14 PM

Ryan J.

Ryan Johnson

Whoa! Talk about negativity.

Jan 20 - 05:30 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

@Ryan Yeah, that's why I never bring up Lady Gaga.

Jan 20 - 05:33 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile