Zorro, the Gay Blade Reviews

iLeo
January 10, 2008
Absolutely hilarious!!
½ March 11, 2011
Curiosity definitely killed the cat or rather it should have killed me. Funny, stupid and all of the above...
½ January 17, 2011
One bit, two bits, three bits a peso!
All for Zoro, stand up and say so!

I love this old cinemax classic!
June 20, 2009
Entertaining, but not quite as good as some of the other spoofs from the time. George Hamilton is good. Enjoyable.
½ February 27, 2009
" Two bits four bits six bits a pacoe all though's for Zorro stand up and say so!"

A shame to the Zorro movie's but have to admit very funny.
August 3, 2008
I love the humor in this movie. It's just awesome! The hero saves the day and wins the girl. Sometimes you just need a movie like that.
½ July 26, 2008
Great, hilarious fun. George Hamilton was Zorro to me... Maybe that's not a good thing, but he was wonderful.
½ February 19, 2008
I remember watching this as a child and found it funny. Now, as an adult, I got more of the jokes and found it to be hilarious!!!
April 12, 2008
I grew up with Zoro and this movie brings back so many memories. A lot of people don't like it but with me and my family, being that we know all the punch lines, it's a great watch every time.
A spoof that turned into a classic with my family. I simply love George Hamilton in this movie!!!
February 3, 2008
For me the definitive Zorro is Guy Williams from the old Disney series, but George Hamilton's version is a gloriously silly spoof. His just slightly exaggerated Don Diego is offset by the emergency back-up Zorro, Diego's flamboyant cousin Bunny Wigglesworth. For the rest of my life the expression "the People" will be "the Piples," and I'll remember the "ships in the fields...the little baa-baa-baas," because of this film. Love it!
September 12, 2007
A very silly movie starring Zorro's gay brother. I think that's enough for me to say. (I also need to see it again before I give a better review)
½ June 28, 2007
A very funny, very silly movie. "Two bits four bits six bits a dollar all for Zorro stand up and holler"
June 25, 2007
Two bits four bits six bits a dollar all for Zorro stand up and holla......This comedy parody of Zorro had me rolling on the floor. Out of all the colorful costumes I love the Plum.
½ May 26, 2007
This movie a soooo bad, its great! I laugh everytime I see it. Then I end up quoting it for a month afterward. LOL
½ May 16, 2007
The greatest Zorro spoof ever made. Underrated and wholeheartedly funny. "He wore, two fruit and a vegetable!"
½ May 8, 2006
Okay, let me nip this in the bud. There are some movies that are just bad. There are some that are bad but fun. This is the latter. C'mon - how could you not like a gay Zorro who matches his weaponry to the outfit?
½ August 12, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This movie is funny as hell man. I loved this movie before I understood what "gay blade" meant. I just thought he was SUPER happy and loved brightly colored outfits, of course now I know that it means you served in the navy and you're very talented with a whip! Now that I think about it, the gay Zorro doesn't use a blade.... title error, loss of half a star!
August 9, 2015
One of my all time favorite movies. I really can't understand the negative reviews by the movie critics, one can only assume that they feel that it a slight on the "serious" Zorro story. The quotes, the over the tops accents and swashbuckling and the 100% goods guys vs the 100% bad guys without any shades of grey make this a wonderful comedy.

Our family still quotes the movie 34 years later..."Ship oil, you know the little Baa Baa Baas."
July 6, 2015
Our kids adored this movie, which never takes itself more seriously than necessary. My gay brother was very dubious but thoroughly enjoyed all the silliness. Not a movie that cures cancer, but harmless fun for all.
April 9, 2015