War of the Worlds Set Report

Summary

Back to Article

Comments

The Senhman

Senh Duong

[b]Isn't Independence Day based on War of the Worlds?[/b]
And isn't Mars Attacks a parody of the film also? Now, it's Spielberg's turn to do a real remake.

Nov 24 - 09:52 PM

donna542004

Donna A.

[b]:([/b]
I wish Hollywood stop making remakes. They need some new blood!
Donna A.

Nov 25 - 10:14 PM

SciFi-ActionMan

Noel Dickover

[b]I guess every alien invasion film is a remake of W[/b]
War of the Worlds pretty much set the context for alien invasion films, so from this standpoint, every massive alien invasion film with large alien ships attacking the earth is a sort of a remake. That being said, I'm looking forward to this version.

Nov 27 - 09:34 AM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

Yes, same here. Looking forward to it, too.

Nov 27 - 01:46 PM

donna542004

Donna A.

[b]:([/b]
I wish Hollywood stop making remakes. They need some new blood!
Donna A.

Nov 25 - 10:14 PM

SciFi-ActionMan

Noel Dickover

[b]I guess every alien invasion film is a remake of W[/b]

Nov 27 - 09:34 AM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

Yes, same here. Looking forward to it, too.

Nov 27 - 01:46 PM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

Yes, same here. Looking forward to it, too.

Nov 27 - 01:46 PM

Ophiuchus

KJ T

It's amazing how many remakes they make these days. I've yet to see a big budget picture that was good and original. Why on earth can't Hollywood directors think of anything other than One Man Saves World, or Let's Remake A Movie We Think Is Good, or Let's Take a Good Book And Falsify It? I come up with great movie ideas by the dozen after ten minutes idle thought! Surely I'm not the only one?
On a different note, maybe this one will be good. I don't judge movies till I see 'em, but I generally have low expectations. Sometimes these movies surprise you! Otherwise the only entertaining part of it is reading the sarcastic reviews online.

Nov 30 - 04:17 AM

guyverfanboy

Patrick Kerl

I'm okay with remakes so I hope this movie is good.

Dec 1 - 10:45 PM

Box Office
Box Office

Planet Of The Apes Is No. 1

<em>Unbroken</em>
Unbroken

Trailer for Angelina Jolie's latest

<em>The Hunger Games</em>
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

<em>Jimi</em> Trailer
Jimi Trailer

Clips: Andre 3000 plays Hendrix!