Tarantino to Direct "CSI" Episode

AOL News says Quentin Tarantino has signed to direct the season finale of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation." He is also said to have come up with the original idea for that episode. The story is said to have something to do with one of the main characters being in grave danger. Producers Carol Mendelsohn and Anthony Zuiker have been approaching Tarantino ever since they ran into him at an awards show during the first season of "CSI." While shooting locations in Las Vegas, the area the show is shot in, they finally settled for him to shoot the closer for this season. Tarantino has had some experience on TV, directing an episode of "ER" in 1995 and starring in an episode of "Alias" as a rogue agent.

Comments

grihotyagijochona

Saleh Sobhan

Why Why Why???????????????

Waste your time making stupid CSI. Do we have to wait another 10 Years to watch your next film????????????????

I am looking forward to Sin City

Feb 28 - 08:16 PM

Ophiuchus

KJ T

Hmm... This could be interesting. I'm a Tarantino fan, but I don't watch goofy TV shows, which is what I imagine CSI to be. I never actually got around to finding that out for sure, mind you.

Mar 1 - 02:10 AM

Spike1967

Frank Cogan

Tarantino did a good job with the ER episode. I agree he needs to more films. I never considered CSI to be a goofy tv show, unlike 90% of the crap on tv today like Las Vegas which, for some reason, is a big hit. It's sad how most of the general public will settle for mediocore.

Mar 1 - 10:35 AM

Ophiuchus

KJ T

Yeah, it is, isn't it? Sorry if I offended you by referring to CSI as goofy- I was only having a wild guess based on what else is on TV.

Mar 2 - 03:43 AM

red dwarfer

Carrie Last

I'm a big fan of Tarantino and CSI so I'm eager to see what he'll come up with. BTW, CSI is NOT stupid nor goofy. I agree with Spike1967. Its better than some other crap thats on tv these days. Come on! I have better things to watch than seeing Jessica Simpson spend 10 minutes trying to figure out what exactly tuna is. Thats 10 minutes people will never get back.

Mar 2 - 03:03 PM

Ophiuchus

KJ T

All right, all right, I apologise already! Yeesh! I never said CSI was goofy, anyway. I just said I assumed it was goofy because just about everything else on TV is so.
PS: Like your pseudonym, Dwarfer. Red Dwarf is one of my all-time favourites.

Mar 2 - 09:41 PM

red dwarfer

Carrie Last

no worries, Ophiuchus. :)
Thanks; yeah, RD is definitely one of the best shows ever.
I'd be a little scared if Tarantino were involved with that show!

Mar 4 - 11:17 AM

red dwarfer

Carrie Last

no worries, Ophiuchus. :)
Thanks; yeah, RD is definitely one of the best shows ever.
I'd be a little scared if Tarantino were involved with that show!

Mar 4 - 11:17 AM

Ophiuchus

KJ T

So would I! I hate to think what could happen to Lister and the others. We'd probably get graphic footage of the crew dying in agony after the accident. Then one of the survivours could go on a murderous rampage or something.
PS: CSI must be very good indeed. I never thought I'd get howled down so remorselessly for suggesting it was goofy. I gotta try watching it.

Mar 4 - 06:26 PM

Sadistik

J. P.

CSI is a very dumb show....stylish, but stupid. Anybody who thinks crime scene investigators carry guns around and interrogate suspects needs mental help.

That said, I AM a big Tarantino fan, so we shall see.

Mar 5 - 03:15 AM

Richard Linklater
Richard Linklater

What are his Five Favorite Films?

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast