Trailer Bulletin: "Harry Potter Part 4" Teaser

Those who love and admire the Harry Potter books and films, which is pretty much all of us (to one degree or another), will want to head over to Apple Quicktime's Movie Trailer Page for a first (and flashy!) look at "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."

This fourth entry in the popular and profitable series of family films opens on November 18th. Taking over the directorial reins from Alfonso Cuaron (who in turn took over from Chris Columbus) is Mike Newell, whom you might remember from films like "Mona Lisa Smile" and "Donnie Brasco."

Catch the trailer here.

Comments

rcbaker87

Clay Baker

[b]looks good[/b]
this will be the best of the four

May 9 - 04:42 PM

Sid

Fuck You

yes I agree it will be the best of the 4. The teaser is pretty amazing.

May 9 - 06:53 PM

Twirlnhurl

Ben L

I hope they somehow manage to make it not episodic. (Face it, a book with 5 major things (world cup, ball, and the 3 challenges) in it seperated by a decent amount of time would hard to do in a non episodic way in less then 3 hours)

May 9 - 07:25 PM

locke

cameron reesor

yeah this looks like it will be the best.

May 9 - 08:09 PM

inessalenin

Inessa Lenin

Mike Newell is lucky to direct this installment cause there are many special effects and hot topic to show!
However, boxoffice should be good enough to compare the cost of budget, 3 billion dollars!

May 10 - 08:13 AM

Mr. Positive

. .

[b]More Potter[/b]
Hey I love these movies. Nice release into an alternate world......sure bring it on. Certainly better, more original, and creative than another remake which is almost all we see anymore.

May 10 - 04:47 PM

Mr. Positive

. .

[b]More Potter[/b]

May 10 - 04:47 PM

speelbergo

sebastian nye

[b]3 Billion Dollar budget??? Maybe pesos, silly![/b]
Seeing Emma Watson almost all grown up reminds me of an old Oingo Boingo song:

(I I I Love little girls they make me feel so good.... I I I love little girls they make me feel so BAD)

I was hoping she'd be more than 15 before going from little girl cute to teen hottie, but alas, the countdown to her 18th birthday will have to start early.

Oh, and the trailer was cool too. Lots of jib shots.

May 11 - 10:26 AM

villain78

Enrico Banson

[b]Looks good![/b]
You'd think the Harry Potter movies would lose some steam, but they keep getting more fascinating. Loved the last one. Hope the next one delivers. Based on that teaser, it just might.

May 11 - 06:14 PM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

I agree with villian's comment about the movies getting better. Personally I think that's because the directors are smart enough to learn from the mistakes of the past movies. For example, the frist two movies were good films that kept to the plot of books but they lacked any central theme or real character development, which PoA had. Also PoA wasn't afraid make the movie just as dark as the books, something I think GoF will continue with.

May 15 - 11:07 AM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

May 15 - 11:07 AM

Robert Rodriguez's 10 Best Movies

Ant-Man
Ant-Man

First pic of Marvel's Paul Rudd

Worst Summer Movies
Worst Summer Movies

We list the 60 worst since 1975

Scorecard 2014
Scorecard 2014

See where the summer movies rank