Watch the First Ten Mins of "The Devil's Rejects"

The first ten minutes of Rob Zombie's "The Devil's Rejects" is up on Rotten Tomatoes. This latest from the ex-heavy metal rocker follows the depraved Firefly family on their murderous rampage as they head for a showdown with a vengeful sheriff. A note of warning: the clip contains strong language and is extremely graphic. You've been warned.

See the first ten minutes of "The Devil's Rejects" here.

Comments

renodc

Ryan Meals

Rob Zombie is one "disturbed" individual. This looks SICK.

Jul 22 - 09:09 PM

Pmflood1

First Last

[b]I am fan of rock this movie sucked[/b]
THis movie just another low budget shit, with mindless killing.. And I like shooter movies all the time. But this one is bullshit...raping old women.. killing there family.. Well one good thing the Devils is Rob Zombies friend.. Which will meet him in HELL!

Jul 23 - 08:17 AM

Prosper761

Brian Bara

[b]What Old Woman?[/b]
I saw the entire film yesterday, and I assure you, no old woman gets raped (unless you think mid-40's is old -- and even that character doesn't really get raped). Yes, this is a very violent film about very sick people, and while you are entitled to your opinion, I think you should wait to comment until you've seen it. And I think you mean "their" family, though it should really be"her" family. So maybe you should just get a basic education before you comment on any movie.
By the way, South-Park is right, American horror has completely degraded to nothing but bad remakes of bad Japanese films, made for kids. Even the once-great Wes Craven's last movie, "Cursed," was a PG-13 crapfest. American horror producers seem to have lost their balls. Thankfully, independants like Rob Zombie are out there, trying to staple them back on.

Jul 23 - 05:15 PM

mattalgrand

Matthew Granados

[b]Just what you would expect[/b]
Those few minutes of sadism shown in the trailer are probably sweeter than a 90 minute, inappropiately drawn-out version of it.

Jul 23 - 12:06 PM

fight__club

arjan at

I was thinking about watching this film. I'am gonna watch the first ten minutes and that will probably decide if I go to see it.

Jul 23 - 12:21 PM

South_park300

First Last

for all the people complaining about the content in this movie i have no sympathy. if you have SEEN the first movie, you would know what you are in for. zombie is a great talent, and we need him for the horror genre as the horror genre today has been taken over by greedy hollywood big shots who dont know the first thing about horror ("spray some blood on it, the kids love it") just so they can make a buck ("ok, now edit out that blood, slap it with a PG-13, we'll make millions off the unrated dvd!")

ok, thats my ramble for now lol

Jul 23 - 03:52 PM

Prosper761

Brian Bara

[b]What Old Woman?[/b]

Jul 23 - 05:15 PM

incredible_hulk

Kevin McWatters

this movie was infact the best horror movie i've seen in awhile i mean come on you cant tell me the ring 2,boogeyman,and seed of chucky were even remotely good..they all suck in comparison to the devil's rejects and it is a awsome movie

Jul 24 - 04:24 PM

fight__club

arjan at

Seed of Chucky was horror comedy and I had a damn good time watching it. As for the Devil's Rejects, it looks really good. I'am debating whether i Should watch House of a 1000 corpses first.

Jul 24 - 05:03 PM

fight__club

arjan at

Jul 24 - 05:03 PM

South_park300

First Last

to know what you are getting yourself into, I would watch "House" first, but you wouldnt have to see it first for story reasons. Plus, while "House" is still great, its a very very different movie.

While both are very brutal, House plays off as a creepy (sci-fi-ish) horror, while Devils Rejects plays off as a more action horror.

Jul 24 - 06:09 PM

Jofo1185

jonathan foster

I think I'll just wait until it comes to dvd.

Jul 24 - 10:43 PM

dangermaus

rp havens

[b]suweet[/b]
Lives up to the hype. Brutal, gritty and downright hilarious. Great ending!

Jul 25 - 12:34 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships