Wallace & Gromit are Big Cheese at the Weekend Box Office

Summary

DreamWorks' clay-mated "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" snagged the #1 spot at the weekend box office with a decent haul of $16.1 million from over 3,600 theaters, handily bumping Jodie Foster's "Flightplan" (and its third weekend tally of $10.8 million) into second place. Back to Article

Comments

ggfunk

Greg Mizell

Glad to hear this. It was a fantastic movie.

Oct 10 - 06:58 AM

lovelykeira

Ken Schrock

I'm looking forward to Domino and Elizabethtown.

Oct 10 - 11:47 AM

Legen-dary

Neil Butler

[b]Serenity[/b]
What are you guys doing, sitting on your a**es? Go see "Serenity"! It needs the money! Please?!

Oct 10 - 01:52 PM

The Senhman

Senh Duong

I'm actually kinda disappointed that Wallace & Gromit didn't make more, especially with such a wide release. Hopefully, it'll be leggy like Chicken Run.

Oct 10 - 02:27 PM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

I find these Serenity numbers to be disapointing. I've seen this movie three times already (something that has only happened once before, with the third Lord of the Rings movie) and I manage to find something new that I like about it with each viewing. Unfortunatly, it appears that I have no hope for a sequel now. This is a tragedy, in my eyes.

On the other hand, Happy to see Wallace & Gromit did well :)

Oct 10 - 05:17 PM

UselessRob

Rob McNugget

Serenity was fantastic. Maybe DVD sales will boost chances of a sequel?

What's sad is, we probably wont get a Serenity sequel, but we probably will get a sequel to Dukes of Hazzard or some crap like that. The world is a twisted place. I mean, they're making another Fast and the Furious sequel! That's wrong with you people??

Oct 10 - 07:09 PM

ggfunk

Greg Mizell

if the dvd sales of firefly are any indication, serenity will sell very well. whether or not this will merit a theater released sequel remains to be seen.

Oct 12 - 12:17 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup