Stifler Becomes "Gary the Tennis Coach"

Seann William Scott, best known for playing horny goofball Steve Stifler in the American Pie series, will soon play a janitor who becomes an inspiriational tennis coach in ... Gary the Tennis Coach.

Says The Hollywood Reporter: "Seann William Scott has signed on to topline and produce the indie comedy Gary the Tennis Coach for Michael Nathanson's O.N.C. Entertainment and John Penotti and Fisher Stevens' GreeneStreet Films. Penned by Andy Stock and Rick Stempson, "Tennis Coach" centers on an overzealous high school janitor (Scott) who takes on the task of coaching a group of lovable misfits to the Nebraska state championship, overcoming their motley backgrounds in the process."

Mr. Scott's non-Pie pics include Final Destination, Road Trip, Stark Raving Mad, Bulletproof Monk, The Rundown, and The Dukes of Hazzard.

Comments

the wynne

First Last

For as weird as this sounds I'm actually looking forward to this. Tennis isn't covered as much as sports go in movies, especially high school tennis.

Apr 5 - 02:02 PM

ommega

Omar Gonzalez

Not the most original title though.

Apr 6 - 01:12 AM

loudharley

philip napier

When i saw that poster for stark raving mad i thought it was a goof,i really didnt know he made a movie called that.It even looks like a corny amateur photoshop job.

Apr 6 - 05:41 AM

lovelykeira

Ken Schrock

I've seen all of Scott's films and I'll watch this too, evan though I'm not big on sports movies, I love movies and I love sports but sports movies usually arn't that great.

Apr 6 - 12:47 PM

Kerrismith

Kerri Smith

Hi, I am looking forward to the movie...My rottweiler, Dusty Britches happens to be filming in this movie in Austin Texas. I just found out Randy Quaid is now in the movie along with Scott. I hope to get out there to watch some of the filming.

Nov 2 - 04:51 PM

angelheartsongkc

Shadow Serene

[b]Hi![/b]
I know for a fact I will like it. It was filmed here in Manor, Texas. At the old Middle School. And Scott is SO nice! I like him. Also........ I WAS IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's dancing, fights, and even 'Sweet Cherry Pie' by Warrent

Nov 18 - 09:00 PM

xxw1ld3y3xx

tyron bester

i was also in this movie i was in the band scene in the gym at the back during the pep rally and my boss trained the rottweilers for the movie
Kerrismith when u took dusty for the prep days did u take him to bobby colorado cuz she is my boss and she trained the dogs to bark at the tennis team running and then at there feet to get them running it was fun to watch

Sep 15 - 12:21 AM

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>