Early (French) Trailer for "Casino Royale"!

JoBlo got wind of a French-language "Casino Royale" trailer that's been posted on YouTube.com, and of course he remembered to share it with the rest of us. Click right here for a little background on the trailer, and then click on the proper link to get the goods.

Starring new Bond Daniel Craig, Eva Green, Mads Mikkelsen, Jeffrey Wright, and Judi Dench, "Casino Royale" is scheduled for a November 17th release date.

Comments

Saint_Angst

Brandon Rowells

Looks a lot different than any other Bond film. I'm remaining optimistic.

May 1 - 05:26 AM

Enemy

Roland Eimer

I doesn't look too bad actually, but I still take Brosnan over Craig any time. I wasn't aware they were already that far ahead in shooting though.

May 1 - 07:52 AM

mizzoucritic

Sean Ludwig

I can't wait! What Bond needed was a revamp and Craig is the man for the job.

May 1 - 08:23 AM

tyler8186

Tyler Peterson

It does look alot different, but I like Craig and its not like the last few bonds were any good. Craig was amazing in Munich and I definately think he'll pull off the best bond in a while.

May 1 - 08:35 AM

TheBlackGuy

Arman Tanzarian

hell yeah

May 1 - 11:15 AM

McSalmon

Wade Meredtih

I'll definitely be there on opening day. I thought Brosnan was great as bond, but I like Craig and am excited to see a re-vamp.

May 1 - 11:46 AM

RocketPunch

Rocket Punch

Yeah! I can't wait to see the next cool bond ride!

Mondeo. Ford Mondeo (automatic)! [queue theme music]

Source: http://www.autoblog.com/2006/03/04/mondeo-ford-mondeo-007-set-to-drive-mass-market-ford-in-casino/

May 1 - 12:52 PM

foolofatook

Cory C

Interesting.

May 1 - 02:13 PM

chibisae

sae lee

[b]looks interesting[/b]
I liked the trailer... and Craig James as Bond - different but it could work

May 1 - 02:33 PM

killermonkey82

Joey chidiiac

you tube is such a sweet website and i enjoyed that trailer that i can't wait for the actual trailer (that was just a teaser) and i can't wait for them come out wth an english version

May 1 - 04:03 PM

killermonkey82

Joey chidiiac

May 1 - 04:03 PM

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Craig was AMAZING in Layer Cake. He's preformaces always overflow with cool. Casino Royale was the first novel in the bond series. If the writers stick true to the story, then at the beginning, bond has a wife and she is killed. Casino Royale is known as the darkest in the bond series. As a response to the trailer, i thought it was pretty neat. A little too much action, but it's just a teaser. The next trailer will give us an insight into the plot. Im also going to remain optomistic, even though DAD was a HUGE dissapointment.

May 1 - 04:23 PM

Koooomar

Bobby Jubraj

I cant agree more with you on how great Craig was in the under rated "Layer Cake" last year. That being said, this doesnt really look like a bond movie, which i find to be the big plus point. Bond needs to be re-vamped because right now they've reached the point where they've done everything and if they want to continue, they need to start fresh. This looks more then fresh enough.

May 1 - 05:51 PM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

[b]awesome[/b]
holy crap i just watched that 1 time! I'm so excited!!!

May 1 - 04:47 PM

Koooomar

Bobby Jubraj

May 1 - 05:51 PM

aconline

Adam Collins

What I like about the trailer is that even though most, if not all of us, did not understad a lick of what was said, we loved the trailer. My only disappointment was that we did not get to hear him say, "Bond. James Bond." I agree on the need for a re-vamp. Brosnan was a great Bond, and with that, you need a new look. Trying to fill his shoes would be near impossible. But buying a new pair of shoes, great idea.

May 2 - 12:35 PM

ProducerPaul

Paul Barrett

Boy, it's really interesting to hear this now, since I remember all the bitching and whining a few months ago about how he could never possibly play Bond and that the movie was going to blow. (I'm not saying anybody here did that, but there were people doing it.)

May 2 - 03:22 PM

renny2077

Renny Abraham

If Craig played great roles in movies like Munich and Layer Cake, doesn't he fear about being type cast now that he's decided to play James Bond? Or he is going after the publicity the Bond franchise could garner him with ???

May 2 - 11:07 PM

brindlesmiley

Thomas Chenault

[b]Unknown is a good thing[/b]
When I first watched James Bond (Connery) it was exciting because he was a different kind of leading man. He didn't do things by the numbers as others of that era did. That made it interesting...you were wondering "Will he kill that guy in cold blood?"...."Is he going to sleep with his contact?"....etc. By the time we got to the Pierce Brosnan movies, the James Bond character has become an icon...so that his actions, motivations, limits & words are almost preordained...you can just drop him into different and ever increasingly absurd scenarios. With a totally new James Bond it allows that "what will he do?" feeling to come back. "willl he torture someone?"..."Will he show real emotions such as rage or regret or will he always have his emotions held in?"...."Will we need to watch for nuanse or will the humor, tension, plot turns all be pointed out for us as they have in the past?"....I look forward to what will unfold!

May 4 - 11:42 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup