New "Transformers" On-Set Pics

Summary

Head on over to ComingSoon.net for directions to some all-new on-set snapshots for Michael Bay's "Transformers." A bunch more pics (and spoilers, ugh) can be found over at AICN, too. Back to Article

Comments

adml_shake

Robin Goins

damn to bad the people who posted that on the forum used all their damn bandwidth! Damn it.

Jun 1 - 10:59 AM

RT-dubt

dubt Last

[b]You can see the pics here[/b]
Some German forum, but it's got a lot of pics there:

Jun 1 - 11:11 AM

RT-dubt

dubt Last

[b]Bumble is a.... Camaro?![/b]
Granted I think that new Saleen Camaro looks kinda sweet, Bumblebee should be nothing but a VW Bug. Damn you Michael Bay. Is he going to make Soundwave a Bose 50-disc, Dolby 5.1, Entertainment System?

Jun 1 - 11:09 AM

RT-dubt

dubt Last

[b]You can see the pics here[/b]
Some German forum, but it's got a lot of pics there:

Jun 1 - 11:11 AM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

ummm devastator was never a tank, and Yeah Kinda Wish BumbleBee was atleast the new VW bugs. Still very exciting!

Jun 1 - 11:30 AM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

[b]oh BTW[/b]
there is a Transformer the Movie 20th Aniverasary edition?

OH I'M EFFING GETTING THAT!!!!

Jun 1 - 11:31 AM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

Wow, this is not looking good at all. You can count me out with just the fact that Bumblee is not a VW. Lame

Jun 1 - 02:13 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

yeah now I'm having some doubts, there is somthing called cannon, which means what is accpeted into offical Transformer story lines. And that can not be messed with. It would be like if Capt Kirk on star trek was all the sudden a vulcan, and Spock became the capt, it just wouldn't make sense.

So if Prime turns out to be a 2006 honda hybrid prius and Megatron is a transforming Food Dehyrdator I will be very very upset.

Jun 1 - 02:21 PM

PrecentorEpsilonXVI

James Humpula

Based on the toy lines and television series, I would say that you can throw the idea of "cannon" out the window. Depending on which series/toy line you're looking at, an autobot can have a number of different chassis. Just look at the Beast Wars Silverbolt vs. "old" Silverbolt, or the new high grade Transformer series, which look like 2005 model Hondas and Jeeps but have previously known autobot and decepticon names. I am disappointed that Bumble Bee wasn't a VW as well, but as long as he sounds and acts like Bumble Bee, I won't mind so much how he looks.

Jun 1 - 11:02 PM

ArmyofJuan

Juan Marable

Well CLEARLY the Beast Wars Transformers and G! Transformers will look different considering beast wars dealt with animals and G! dealt with automobiles (with the exception of the dinobots)

Jun 1 - 11:52 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

well maybe I got bad info, but I heard it was going to be based on Gen 1 1980's transformers. So I guess I know nothing now.

Jun 2 - 09:00 AM

kenndo

ken mack

the beast war series was transformers after the original series and i am including the transformers with galvatron and rodimus prime.

Jun 18 - 03:44 AM

South_park300

First Last

wow, people are dismissing this movie already, because of a few leaked pics. uh...can't we wait for actual footage before we trash this flick?

Jun 1 - 04:26 PM

Jun 1 - 11:52 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

Jun 2 - 09:00 AM

StrikeFalcon

Eli Ebb

From what I heard, Volkswagon wouldn't allow them to use the VW Beetle design in the movie so they had to choose something else. Atleast the color scheme of the Camaro still looks like the colors of a bumblebee.

Jun 16 - 11:50 AM

kenndo

ken mack

Jun 18 - 03:44 AM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships