Will Smith Gains "Seven Pounds"

Summary

Will Smith has signed on to play a suicidal guy who finds his plans ruined when love rears its head in Sony's "Seven Pounds." Sounds ... fun. Back to Article

Comments

sokiveta.com

Michael Sokiveta

[b]Stop making chick flicks![/b]
Did Will Smith lose his unending need to play a cop or fight aliens?

Jun 5 - 04:51 AM

dracus

Cap Nord

Will Smith kind of reminds me of Denzel Washington; when you've seen one of his movies, you've pretty well seen them all. But then again, that's the way The Fresh Prince was week in, week out.

Jun 5 - 08:22 AM

Bigslice

Scott Lanum

[b]Absolutely Nuts[/b]
I couldn't disagree more with dracus about Denzel Washington. That's like saying Al Pacino's movies are all the same. They entail him being always slightly off kilter. I think both actors are amazing in their own right. Will Smith, while I find him also to be a fun actor, definately doesn't have the breath of Washington

Jun 5 - 11:16 AM

whiteyboyprince

tip quick

[b]you must be kidding![/b]
You are quite obviously not a Denzel fan to make such a statement without any validity dracus.

Jun 5 - 12:21 PM

Bigslice

Scott Lanum

[b]Absolutely Nuts[/b]

Jun 5 - 11:16 AM

whiteyboyprince

tip quick

[b]you must be kidding![/b]

Jun 5 - 12:21 PM

darcko

Derick Qwerty

It didn't sound like a chick flick when I first read it but yeah, it kinda does sound like one. But I, for one, don't judge films just because they belong to a particular genre so this sounds neat. I wonder who'll play the girl though.

As for dracus' comment, I would've given it a lick of thought if it said Jim Carrey in place of Denzel Washington, but even then, I wouldn't have agreed.

Jun 5 - 11:02 PM

New on DVD & Blu-Ray
New on DVD & Blu-Ray

Transcendence, Sabotage, Shōgun...

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer
Annabelle Trailer

Horror spin-off of The Conjuring

Laggies Trailer
Laggies Trailer

Keira Knightley is a responsible rebel