Three "Clerks 2" One-Sheets!

Fans of Kevin Smith and his View Askewniverse already have July 21st re-circled on their calendars, but Mr. Smith is really good about keeping the fans entertained during their wait. Over at his Silent Bob Speaks blog, you'll find behind-the-scenes video clips, several humorous essays, and (now) a trio of "Clerks 2" posters.

Featuring the return of Dante (Brian O'Halloran), Randall (Jeff Anderson), Jay (Jason Mewes), and Silent Bob (Smith himself), not to mention the addition of mega-sexy Rosario Dawson, "Clerks 2" opens on July 21st.

Comments

IMAmoose24

Eric Schulze

Bring it on.

Jun 9 - 08:17 AM

South_park300

First Last

i've always wanted to see this movie, but after the glorious reception it got at Cannes (8 min standing ovation, no joke!) i really really cant wait to see this!

Jun 9 - 08:29 AM

my nine inches

christian torres

[b]the wait is nearly over[/b]
i have always been a huge kevin smith fan. when i heard he was writing a clerks 2 imeddiatley had my doubts. why mess with a classic? but after all the reviews and critical aclaim i can only imagine how awesome this movie is gonna be......the countdown begins

Jun 9 - 02:22 PM

knowingtoast85

brian Firenzi

God, I hope Paul Mako posts a comment. Pleasepleaseplease...

Jun 9 - 04:38 PM

killbill82

frank ford

[b]Lot's of stuff get's booed at Cannes[/b]
"Lots of stuff gets long standing ovations at Cannes, but hey, no matter, I'm a supporter of this movie and I'll see it first day as well.

God, I hope Paul Mako posts a comment. Pleasepleaseplease..." And the only reason Moore's doc got that long of an ovation is because the french hate America. Bastards! lol

Jun 10 - 10:06 AM

South_park300

First Last

yeah, of course lots of movies get standing ovations at Cannes, but the articles I read on this matter said no other movie in the history of Cannes has gotten a standing ovation for that long. Clerks 2 holds the record of 8 minutes.

Jun 9 - 05:47 PM

knowingtoast85

brian Firenzi

This is starting to get nitpicky for all the wrong reasons, but just because I remember hearing it, I'll say it: I think "Fahrenheit 9/11" actually got somewhere between 20 and 23 minutes' worth of standing ovation at Cannes when it debuted there.

Hey, 8 minutes is still impressive though.

Jun 9 - 08:33 PM

South_park300

First Last

well, could be true, i dont know. im just writing what i read.(the internet embellishing the truth? no way!)

doesnt matter, as long as we are all excited for the movie! haha

thing is, even for an 8 minute standing ovation, I would get bored standing there and clapping haha, i can't imagine going through a 20-23 minute one! geez! haha

Jun 10 - 08:23 AM

killbill82

frank ford

[b]Lot's of stuff get's booed at Cannes[/b]

Jun 10 - 10:06 AM

boxman

Nate Zoebl

Actually, Clerks 2 holds a record for the longest standing ovation for a movie screened AFTER midnight. So there it is.

Jun 11 - 01:46 PM

fynejackie

malissa johnson

i will see this opening weekend

Jun 11 - 04:59 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships