"Ghost Rider" Site Goes Live

Summary

The "Ghost Rider" might be dead (or undead), but his new movie site sure isn't. Fans of the skull-headed cycle-drivin' vengeance-wreakin' superhero can fiddle through the site to see games, clips, trailers, downloads, and all the typical movie-site stuff. Frankly I just wanna check out the flick already. Back to Article

Comments

Bourne_Identity

DJ Brown

[b]Ghost Rider - Won't be Riding to Box Office Heaven[/b]
IMO, I think Ghost Rider will be a dud. It's unfortunate considering Ghost Rider is a pretty damn cool comic character. But I think they did an awful job creating him and the effects in the trailer look cheesy as heck.

On a plus side, Nic Cage was an ideal choice to play him. However, I think they could have chosen better writers, director, and taken their time.

Jul 20 - 02:19 PM

DJ Brown

[b]Ghost Rider - Won't be Riding to Box Office Heaven[/b]

Jul 20 - 02:20 PM

SonicXtrme

Will Hewell

[b]Posted enough yet?[/b]
How many times you gonna post the same message?

Jul 20 - 03:57 PM

Blue Arc

First Last

I think he should do it one more time. It just works better that way. You know, 5 instead of 4.

Jul 20 - 06:00 PM

Box Office Wrapup
Box Office Wrapup

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>