"Ghost Rider" Site Goes Live

The "Ghost Rider" might be dead (or undead), but his new movie site sure isn't. Fans of the skull-headed cycle-drivin' vengeance-wreakin' superhero can fiddle through the site to see games, clips, trailers, downloads, and all the typical movie-site stuff. Frankly I just wanna check out the flick already.

Writted and directed by Mark Steven Johnson, Nicolas Cage's "Ghost Rider" hits theaters ... next February.

(Thanks to CS.net for the pointer.)

Comments

Bourne_Identity

DJ Brown

[b]Ghost Rider - Won't be Riding to Box Office Heaven[/b]
IMO, I think Ghost Rider will be a dud. It's unfortunate considering Ghost Rider is a pretty damn cool comic character. But I think they did an awful job creating him and the effects in the trailer look cheesy as heck.

On a plus side, Nic Cage was an ideal choice to play him. However, I think they could have chosen better writers, director, and taken their time.

Jul 20 - 02:19 PM

DJ Brown

[b]Ghost Rider - Won't be Riding to Box Office Heaven[/b]

Jul 20 - 02:20 PM

SonicXtrme

Will Hewell

[b]Posted enough yet?[/b]
How many times you gonna post the same message?

Jul 20 - 03:57 PM

Blue Arc

First Last

I think he should do it one more time. It just works better that way. You know, 5 instead of 4.

Jul 20 - 06:00 PM