Trailer Bulletin: Al Pacino in "88 Minutes"

Al Pacino's latest is a fairly slick-looking thriller called "88 Minutes" that, for some reason or another, has been sitting on a shelf at Universal for quite some time. Pacino plays a forensic psychiatrist who's told he only has 88 minutes to live, so he gets pretty worried.

The director is Jon Avnet ("Fried Green Tomatoes"), the screenwriter is Gary Scott Thompson ("The Fast and the Furious"), and the supporting cast is solid: Alicia Witt, Neal McDonough, Amy Brenneman, Deborah Kara Unger, Leelee Sobieski, and William Forsythe.

Check out the trailer right here.

Now all we need is a release date.

Comments

Sadistik

J. P.

that looks really, really bad. C'mon Al, get your shit together.

Aug 2 - 07:28 AM

CrazyGhost78

CrazyGhost78 CrazyGhost78

I really want to see Al make a good movie, but I have to agree, this looks terrible. The "Tick tock" guy is so cliche I actually laughed. And something tells me that wasn't the goal.

Aug 2 - 07:54 AM

CrazyGhost78

CrazyGhost78 CrazyGhost78

Aug 2 - 07:54 AM

monns

eamonn miller

What a fucking joke. thought this was gonna be a real cool look at a dude who gets told by docs he only has 88 mnutes to live due to some crazed disease... subtle, heart wrenching... this is awful.

Aug 2 - 04:46 PM

insanemansam5

Samuel Ewing

atleast it will only be 88 minutes though; umm...hopefully

Aug 2 - 05:36 PM

insanemansam5

Samuel Ewing

atleast it will only be 88 minutes though; umm...hopefully

Aug 2 - 05:36 PM

cgcbooks

Robert Kimberlin

Maybe they should keep it on the shelf until it expires.

Aug 5 - 04:44 AM

mywordisthelastwordOK

Chris Williamson

Maybe you people should just keep your mouths shut until you actually see the whole movie as I just have. It's not your typical Al Pacino movie, it's a above average thriller by todays standards, with an actual good ending for once. But I must remember Im here at rottentomatoes, and like a lot of good movies I enjoy, they along with this one are treated with little or no respect. Hanna Montana at 83%, The Band's Visit at 100%, even a lot of the Best Of RT picks are questionable and some close to ridiculous. I have to wonder if rotten is even a reliable source for honest reviews anymore. Every fricking Al movie can't be Godfather. Instead of complaining how about a little more contributing?

Feb 6 - 04:03 PM

Stephen O.

Stephen OSullivan

Sorry old son it's not A Above average thriller... it's not even an average film. Al Pacino, an actor I've admired and respected for years has really scraped the bottom of the barrel in this dreadful excuse for a film.. He looks and sounds uncomfortable throughout and Al, where did you get that hairstyle, a couple of bananas either side and a cherry on top would have Carmen Miranda fans clucking.. 88 MINUTES was nearly an hour and a half of wasted time....

Mar 9 - 10:40 PM

Stephen O.

Stephen OSullivan

Mar 9 - 10:40 PM

New on DVD & Blu-Ray
New on DVD & Blu-Ray

Transcendence, Sabotage, Shōgun...

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer
Annabelle Trailer

Horror spin-off of The Conjuring

Laggies Trailer
Laggies Trailer

Keira Knightley is a responsible rebel