British Critics Dig the New Bond

Summary

Looks like the early responses to "Casino Royale" are surprisingly strong -- and you'd expect the British film experts to be particularly finicky about this specific series. Back to Article

Comments

NoirZombi

Carson Winter

Good news, c'mon Craig prove the haters wrong.

Nov 6 - 07:06 AM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

HE HAS BLOND HAIR HE ISN'T JAMES BOND BOO HOO!!!! Yeah, as of right now word says he kicks ass as Bond, eat that Craig trolls.

I'm personally getting more and more excited every day.

Nov 6 - 07:28 AM

Xhrix

David Smith

I'm blond, and I don't care what color Craig's hair is. I am looking forward to Nov 17 and judging for myself. I'm still optomistic about this movie being good, and getting good early reviews can't hurt the movie

Nov 6 - 08:12 AM

I Am Remote

Robert Pilkington

I'm pretty happy for Craig. I've really enjoyed his work in previous films, and had so much hate and infantile descrimination aimed at him for this role. I hope he kicks ass. I support him all the way.

Nov 6 - 09:12 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

I'm looking forward to this. Should be a wild ride.

Nov 6 - 09:21 AM

Unbreakable Samurai

Unbreakable Samurai

Good to hear, I'm looking forward to it.

Nov 6 - 09:22 AM

02PARSIM

Simon Parker

I couldn't care less whether Craig's blonde, irritated me that loads of people caused such a fuss over it. I'm a massive Bond fan, have been for years, own every single movie, and I'm still excited over the prospect of Casino Royale. Any way the trailer was superb and with good reviews I'm even more excited, shall be at the cinema on November 16th (My cinemas showing advance screenings). :)

Nov 6 - 10:34 AM

agentjames007

joe fisher

Words can't express how excited I am for this movie. Craig looks like he could beat the crap out of all of the previous bonds at once. (yes, even Connery, whom I love)

Nov 6 - 02:58 PM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

yeah, Daniel Craig is about to prove us all wrong. im just thankful hes doing it in a awesome bond movie and not the last 3 really campy bond movies. i didn't like them, but the new one is very slick and has this visceral, gritty feel to it.

Nov 6 - 02:58 PM

Elixir

Birdy Man

the trailrs have impressed me, if the reviews are decent i'm so there.

Nov 7 - 04:31 AM

10feetkuch

Geoff Kuchera

[b]awesome[/b]
people applauded after the trailer when I went to Borat this weekend...looks awesome Craig is gonna kick ass

Nov 7 - 07:14 AM

fizzypulp

Katie Teasdale

Im no bond fan but i am so looking forward to this. It doesnt matter that he is blonde - Bond is English yet has Irish Scottish Australian etc play him. Its what he does in his films that is important.
And my God does Craig look sexy as Bond.
This could be the first Bond film i will want to see more thna once.
Go on Craig - show those critics that they know jack!

Nov 7 - 10:36 AM

RocketPunch

Rocket Punch

No one will ever BE as bad as Geroge Lazenby, except may be me.

Nov 7 - 11:44 AM

Surrealist5

Sid Sid

i like bond movies regardless of who plays bond, hope this one is good.

Nov 8 - 04:15 PM

Box Office
Box Office

Planet Of The Apes Is No. 1

<em>Unbroken</em>
Unbroken

Trailer for Angelina Jolie's latest

<em>The Hunger Games</em>
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

<em>Jimi</em> Trailer
Jimi Trailer

Clips: Andre 3000 plays Hendrix!