Trailer Bulletin: "Rocky Balboa"

We've been hearing/reading about the flick for what seems like forever, and now comes a brand-new (and probably final) theatrical trailer for Sylvester Stallone's "Rocky Balboa."

Click here for the new trailer.

Written, directed, and starring Sly Stallone, "Rocky Balboa" is the sixth entry in a series about Philadelphia's favorite pugilist. Returnees include Burt Young and ... that's about it, I think. Unless Carl Weathers is planning a nice surprise.

"Rocky Balboa" hits theaters on December 22nd.

Comments

agentjames007

joe fisher

No.......this isn't happening..........am I actually excited about yet another Rocky sequel?

Nov 16 - 05:42 AM

sir_mcchris_the_pirate

Chris McCall

man I cant wait for this movie!!!

Nov 16 - 05:44 AM

ssmithy

Eithan Smith

man i CAN wait.

Nov 16 - 06:52 AM

BuckRogers

Mick Smith

Rocky is my favourite film character of all time. Rocky Balboa should have fought Tommy Gunn in the sqaured circle in R5 and Stallone knows this and is finally giving his fans a chance to see his character in the ring again. I too can't wait, this is going to be HUGE!

Nov 16 - 06:56 AM

McSalmon

Wade Meredtih

Booo! Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Nothing new? Really? Nothing at all?

Nov 16 - 07:19 AM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

[b]hell yeah![/b]
LETS START BUILDING SOME HURTIN BOMBS!!!

Nov 16 - 09:05 AM

dylan21484nj

glenn welsh

i'm looking forward to this. i just hope they don't use the hip-hop music from this trailer in the movie. please, enough with trying to remix Bill Conti's music and "Eye of the Tiger" in some dopey effort to appeal to a younger audience. just bring classic Bill Conti back. and stop trying to wring more out of "Eye of the Tiger." it's a great song, no doubt. but do we really need another version of it or another rapper sampling it?

Nov 16 - 11:31 AM

mizzoucritic

Sean Ludwig

Oddly enough, it has the potential to be a good family/nostalgia picture. It's also self-aware of what it's trying to do, which is why I'm interested in seeing it. "Aren't you kinda, I don't know, too old?"

Nov 16 - 11:33 AM

Jry99

Joe Ryan

[b]Crazy[/b]
I must be losing my mind. That new trailer gave me goosebumps. I will be there to see it opening day. I hope it does well and makes some money. Sly/Rocky is such an icon and should go out with a good effort and not with that last debacle(Rocky 5).

Nov 16 - 01:11 PM

-eternity-

lol eternity

So will the film start with a recap of the Stallone-Tommy Morrison barfight? If so, I am there!

Nov 16 - 01:44 PM

hard8

Jake McClure

I must say.. I'm looking forward to it. Sorry.. Some people are suckers for stupid football movies, I just happen to love boxing. Day one for me.

Nov 16 - 03:30 PM

Horstradamus

Marius Horst

Ohhhhh baby, this is going to be awesome! Can't wait.

Nov 16 - 07:11 PM

TheChase26

alex bender

IT LOOKS REALLY AWESOME, BUT I HEAR THE SOUNDTRACK SUCKS FOR THIS MOVIE. IT MIGHT BE A GOOD FILM BUT WILL PROBABLY HAVE LOTS OF BAD BACKGROUND MUSIC...JUST LIKE THE PUNISHER. MOVIE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE SOUNDTRACK WAS HALF DECENT. I REALLY THINK STALLONE SHOULD HAVE USED EXPLOSION IN THE SKY. THEY WRITE SUCH NICE INSTRUMENTALS WITH GOOD MELODY.

Nov 16 - 08:24 PM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

Yep, I think I'm gonna have to toss my vote into the "I can't believe I'm excited for this movie but I am!" bin.

That rap stuff at the end did blow though, especially at the very end with the main theme and that weird tapping bs. God I hate rap...

Nov 17 - 08:17 AM

MovieSamurai

j _

I agree with what most of everyone is saying. When I hear another "Rocky" movie I said to myself why? Now I actually feel as if they put an effort into this one as opposed to each sequel one following the iconic Oscar winning original.

Nov 17 - 08:45 AM

bkfxr9

Ryan Johnson

Think what you will, but this movie will make money.

Nov 17 - 11:11 AM

MovieSamurai

j _

I concur

Nov 17 - 12:30 PM

MovieSamurai

j _

I concur

Nov 17 - 12:30 PM

douds17

Edouard Valade

[b]Sly is the best[/b]
This trailer is fantastic.
it looks like a come-back to the spirit of Rocky 1 and 2 which were both great movies (I mean Rocky 1 won the Oscar!).
You see that Sly understood everything by making everyone (even his own son and Paulie) questionning his age and his brains like most of the people are doing.

Nov 27 - 02:38 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships