Decepticons Terrorize Tyrese Gibson

Summary

Wanna see a picture of Tyrese Gibson being chased by a Decepticon? I didn't either, really, but I gotta admit -- those villainous "Transformers" actually look pretty cool. Back to Article

Comments

mojodaddy

joe fish

Not exactly a high-res photo, but it still looks pretty cool.

Nov 28 - 05:12 AM

hinduchocolate

noel jones

it looks like f**king some sort of power ranger villain. f**k this movie

Nov 28 - 08:09 AM

elziard

elzeard bouffier

i think it's scorponok. it looks animal-like and as i recall, he's the one unles megs can transform into one too.

Nov 28 - 08:41 AM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

*yawn* this movie is gonna blow, what a dissapointment.

Nov 28 - 09:22 AM

SolidChamp

Thomas Bellmore

It looks lame at the moment.

Nov 28 - 09:22 AM

Nathan Wells

It looks lame from one picture? I thought trailers would give you some idea if it was going to be lame. Now we're judging based on pictures?

Nov 28 - 09:33 AM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

well... since we're all in agreement that the trailer was pretty much awful... come on, mars rover? stupid... but since we think that, we can make fun of it based on the picture. clearly this movie is going to suuuuuck.

yeah, i'll probably go see it though.

Nov 28 - 10:59 AM

mojodaddy

joe fish

that was just a teaser

Nov 28 - 03:31 PM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

Yes, if you open your eyes you also can judge this picture and see that it does indeed look like the movie will suck (and also blow)

Nov 28 - 12:46 PM

Nathan Wells

Let me open my eyes and look at a distorted photograph that could just be a shopped photo and realize how much this movie will indeed blow. I'm skeptical of this movie like everyone else, but to judge a movie based on a cloudy photo is just plain ignorant. I saw a picture of Bruce Willis standing next to a buidling and a caption that read John Mclaine is back to do some more yip-ee-aye-kay-aying. I tell you what. That movie looks like it's going to be awesome. Do you see the faulty logic here? I bet you're the first in line to see Transformers opening day.

Nov 28 - 01:25 PM

arpeggio191

Carl Myers

yeah, i'll probably go see it though.

Nov 28 - 10:59 AM

mojodaddy

joe fish

that was just a teaser

Nov 28 - 03:31 PM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

yep, this one will be a very very big hit. this picture looks quite terrifying (but it seems to mee that the guy on the right is going to get killed by a philips shaver???). i just read some interviews with bay about some action scenes and this is going to be huge. But I still hate the way some of the transformers look (especially the pimped up optimus and porcupine megatron). Bay says that this would be better than G1 transformer style because that style just looks silly and blocky, heck bays direction and story telling always looks blocky and silly so why start now.

but in his defence, it would be cool to see a robot consist out of motor parts instead of the outerskin that the G1 ones had.

Nov 28 - 11:48 AM

evanset6

Jason Bolinger

[b]Lol..[/b]
You guys are all idiots... wait to read some reviews at least.

Nov 28 - 12:10 PM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

Nov 28 - 12:46 PM

Nov 28 - 01:25 PM

Nov 28 - 01:25 PM

taran72

Dan Mills

Soon enough, the Transformers will be terrorizing moviegoers too.

Nov 28 - 01:32 PM

aknddon3

andrew kruzel

Wow you nerds are so funny.

Nov 28 - 01:41 PM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

Actually I think the term you are looking for is geek.

Nov 28 - 01:46 PM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

yeah, nerds are smart, geeks are just goof balls.

and why the hell does the decepticon look like a fucking peice of abstract art.

Nov 28 - 04:55 PM

Nathan Wells

Ahh, my favorite poster is back. If I had a nickel everytime you felt the need to call someone a nerd, I'd be a rich man, and then I would legally change my name to nerd. I would refer back to our past posts when you admitted to your true loves in life, but I don't think you'd want to relive those vivid memories of your incestual sexual rendezvous with your brothers and sisters, or your suspicious behaviors towards your livestock and light sockets. I can't wait for your reply here...let me think which one it might be..."You are a nerd and I am right, never post again," or will it be, "Why don't you play your computer games all night while me and my woman (which is a metaphor for hand) do it all night long." Don't fuel the fire aknndingdong.

Nov 29 - 05:29 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

[b]always nice to see topic changes[/b]
in his defense, your post is quite nerdy. anyway to piss the nerd hater off a little bit more, this movie will suck big time thanks to asshole bay.

but i'm first in line to see it

Nov 30 - 04:53 AM

Nathan Wells

thanks for the confirmation my good man...nerdy posts are what i do best...

Nov 30 - 05:45 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

well your welcome. since i got your attention and you are a genuine "nerd poster" do you know the anime series gundam? it's about guys wearing mobile robotic suits.

i've seen some drawings from the transformer movie of the transformers and now i've seen the one picture i must say that the transformers look more like gundam then transformers.

Bay should call this gundam the movie, why did he change the appearance so much. it will prob be a cool popcorn movie but not a transformer one. bay sukcs

Nov 30 - 06:04 AM

Nathan Wells

I'm not a connoisseur of everything Transformers. I'm not familiar with Gundam. I'm just a bona fide movie watcher who thinks all movies are great until proven otherwise. Plus, I can't stand people who post on here and are completely biased about their opinions before seeing any evidence to prove a side. I rode the Bay train through Bad Boys, The Rock, Con-Air, and Armageddon. The guy knows how to make an action movie, and besides The Island, ticketbuyers have definitely supported that fact. People who bash him are pretty much in the minority. I have a feeling he will regain the support through this movie. I think he'll pull out his entire bag of tricks to make this an entertaining experience. I just don't understand the casting of Bernie Mac. Still perplexes me.

Nov 30 - 08:56 AM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

Actually I think the term you are looking for is geek.

Nov 28 - 01:46 PM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

yeah, nerds are smart, geeks are just goof balls.

and why the hell does the decepticon look like a fucking peice of abstract art.

Nov 28 - 04:55 PM

mojodaddy

joe fish

that was just a teaser

Nov 28 - 03:31 PM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

yeah, nerds are smart, geeks are just goof balls.

and why the hell does the decepticon look like a fucking peice of abstract art.

Nov 28 - 04:55 PM

Nov 29 - 05:29 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

[b]always nice to see topic changes[/b]

but i'm first in line to see it

Nov 30 - 04:53 AM

Nathan Wells

thanks for the confirmation my good man...nerdy posts are what i do best...

Nov 30 - 05:45 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

Nov 30 - 06:04 AM

Nov 30 - 08:56 AM

Thre31189

Matt Baer

[b]umm[/b]
it could have been the coolest picture a transformer live action movie is capable of producing and you guys would still bash it because its michael bay. Giant ass robots killin shit on screen in live action has a chance to be entertaining atleast so wait till you actually see a true trailer before you start flippin shit jesus

Nov 29 - 06:35 AM

Cicatriz

Kyle Pettingill

seriously, its gonna be an action movie with tons of explosions. if you want something more than a popcorn flick than stick to the cartoons.

Nov 29 - 02:01 PM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

[b]always nice to see topic changes[/b]

but i'm first in line to see it

Nov 30 - 04:53 AM

Nathan Wells

thanks for the confirmation my good man...nerdy posts are what i do best...

Nov 30 - 05:45 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

Nov 30 - 06:04 AM

Nov 30 - 08:56 AM

Critics Consensus
Critics Consensus

Transcendence is a Sci-Fi Snooze

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

Good Friday