(More) New Transformers Pics!

Summary

I get the feeling that this is going to be a weekly occurrence until Michael Bay's "Transformers" is finally released, but here you go: More new pics of the robo-vehicles! Back to Article

Comments

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

optimus is kinda recognizable but it's prob too late to get those dumb ass stripes off.

Dec 6 - 01:32 AM

GreenBastard

Craig Storey

G.A.Y !

Dec 6 - 04:19 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Hey, it could be a lot worse.... And it probably is.

Dec 6 - 05:34 AM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

lol, good call

Dec 6 - 09:01 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

they are so bad!!!! Prime looks like he transformered from a custom Harley!

Get the Takara designers back please! Somebody save this!!!

Dec 6 - 09:10 AM

dagreenman18

Brian Lorenzo

who the fuck put Optimus Prime on Pimp My Ride?

Dec 6 - 12:02 PM

WA-HOMEGROWN

matt snagglestien

no shit. the flames are a crap-tacular. i wish this movie would be good but i doubt it. sad ill still probably go see it. they better at least make the right sounds when they transform.

Dec 7 - 10:35 AM

spawnwest

Tim R

What is this??? Please say it ain't so. Have they even seen the cartoons or looked at the comics. This movie is transforming into crap.

Dec 6 - 01:26 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

[b]let me copy and paste what I think[/b]
bastardization

bas·tard·ized , bas·tard·iz·ing , bas·tard·iz·es
1. To lower in quality or character; debase

Dec 6 - 01:38 PM

Sputnik99

sputnik 99

[b]That's what I call "Overkill with a silver lining"[/b]
Control yourselves a little there, guys. The 'bots are looking a bit too flashy, but they may yet have some potential.

I think Steve and Mike are trying to create the most rock-em-sock-em Transformers ever seen, so although they may carry a bit too much paint and a few too many joints, I bet they move and shoot like you wouldn't believe.

Don't throw in the towel yet.

Dec 6 - 02:29 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Let me tell you right now, Sputnik. I'd love it if at the end of the day your instinct proved correct. But I just don't know, man. It looks bad. And that's coming from one of the most die hard Transformers fans this world has ever seen.

Dec 7 - 06:21 AM

Ivix

Greg Zwaagstra

That doesn't mean anything... all die-hard fans hate movies of their objects of love. It's the natural course of movies based off such franchises.

Dec 8 - 06:41 PM

kfarschman

Kurt Farschman

All fans hate movies of their object of love???? That's a generalization, but I'm glad you backed it up with all those examples and facts otherwise I'd think your just full of it.

Snakes on a Plane? WTF does that have to do with....well....anything?

I do love the fact that someone that not only goes on RottenTomatoes and reads articles about leaked CGI pics of Transformers and also replies on the thread about it is calling other people nerds. Think about that.

About the pics. I've seen two guys at a bar making out once and thought that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until I saw the custom flame paint job on Optimus Prime. There is no way that makes it to the movie, and if it does I've lost all hope in mankind.

Dec 9 - 09:40 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol lol lol

Dec 9 - 05:28 PM

Reel 2/Dialogue 2

Jar Jar Binks

[b]Though I'm not a Transformers fan...[/b]
If this was gay, it'd look better than this. But it's not gay... IT'S BAY. Forget the paint job, what about all that open circuitry? These Bayformers wouldn't last a second in a battle from the animated movie. To make up for such a design FUBAR, the story had better be epic.

Also, spot on comment about the guy with the imaginary "girlfriend".

Dec 10 - 02:02 AM

Capote

Truman capote

Lol if you mentioned anyone else's name in a collaboration with Steven Spielberg it would be a reason to get excited.

Bloody Michael bay....:(

Dec 6 - 06:56 PM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

lol, good call

Dec 6 - 09:01 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Dec 7 - 06:21 AM

Ivix

Greg Zwaagstra

Dec 8 - 06:41 PM

kfarschman

Kurt Farschman

Snakes on a Plane? WTF does that have to do with....well....anything?

Dec 9 - 09:40 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol lol lol

Dec 9 - 05:28 PM

Reel 2/Dialogue 2

Jar Jar Binks

[b]Though I'm not a Transformers fan...[/b]

Also, spot on comment about the guy with the imaginary "girlfriend".

Dec 10 - 02:02 AM

WA-HOMEGROWN

matt snagglestien

Dec 7 - 10:35 AM

OCKBARZ

Rick Rude

[b]FLAMES What the HELL?[/b]
Why does Optimus Prime have flames on him? I know I did a lot of drugs growing up but I remember him as a red and blue tractor trailer nothing more. It looks like Hollywood strikes again.

Interviewer: "Is the movie closely following the cartoon from which it came?"

Hollywood producer "Well we thought we would spice things up a bit and make them a little cooler looking. We feel the fans will appreciate this."

Sorry Jackass NO WE DON"T. We want to remember them as they were. That's why so many people go to see these movies. It's a sort of nostalgia type thing. I know they appeal to the younger generation as well but that doesn't mean that you need to change the story & appearance of the characters...FOOLS:(

Dec 7 - 02:22 PM

carrierj1

Joseph Carrier

[b]Nerds![/b]
There is only so much money the Transformers nerds are going to dish out to watch this movie and counting on them will only guarantee a flop. Look at "Snakes on a Plane" for instance. Most people who are going to watch this movie don't care what the Transformers nerds think or care about the original designs. They're going to see the commercial and decide if it looks cooler than everything else out at that time. If Optimus pops up looking like a 1984 Semi, only the Transformers nerds are going to go see it. When July 4th comes, crawl up under your Optimus Prime sheets and cry while me and my girl are chomping down some Whoppers we smuggled into the theater while watching some good Summer escapist entertainment. Nerds!

Dec 7 - 03:09 PM

Ivix

Greg Zwaagstra

Dec 8 - 06:41 PM

kfarschman

Kurt Farschman

Snakes on a Plane? WTF does that have to do with....well....anything?

Dec 9 - 09:40 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol lol lol

Dec 9 - 05:28 PM

Reel 2/Dialogue 2

Jar Jar Binks

[b]Though I'm not a Transformers fan...[/b]

Also, spot on comment about the guy with the imaginary "girlfriend".

Dec 10 - 02:02 AM

kfarschman

Kurt Farschman

Snakes on a Plane? WTF does that have to do with....well....anything?

Dec 9 - 09:40 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol lol lol

Dec 9 - 05:28 PM

Reel 2/Dialogue 2

Jar Jar Binks

[b]Though I'm not a Transformers fan...[/b]

Also, spot on comment about the guy with the imaginary "girlfriend".

Dec 10 - 02:02 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

lol lol lol

Dec 9 - 05:28 PM

Reel 2/Dialogue 2

Jar Jar Binks

[b]Though I'm not a Transformers fan...[/b]

Also, spot on comment about the guy with the imaginary "girlfriend".

Dec 10 - 02:02 AM

Brad 3000

Brad Arnold

[b]The first collaboration between Bay and Spielberg.[/b]
Was called "The Island". It opened pretty small but you may have heard of it. Are there any fact checkers on these posts? 'Cause that one was pretty basic.

Dec 10 - 08:00 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

not only bay is crap but spielberg has jumped the shark long ago with hook. after (and with this) his movies lacked everything the first 15 years of his career had. the only exceptions on this is of course schindlers list (which also had some of the downward spiral in it) and the first minutes of saving private ryan and the T-rex attack in JPI.

spielberg doesn't know how to capture an audience anymore. his story lines and characters are flat and directly forgetable. remember when his stories were fun and characters were thrilling (jaws, ceottk, indiana jones 1 (not so much 2) and 3, e.t.) also for his producing work on movies (back to the future, gremlins, poltergeist, fievel, goonies, roger rabbit etc)

he has lost it and is giving us crap for over 15 years so why would this movie be any different? from the looks of it spielberg and bay just took a cool name and made a different movie. this is always a dumb idea (remember miami vice?).

ok it will make a lot of money but it's not a transformer movie. that's a pitty those damn money wolves

Dec 11 - 03:49 AM

gerke

gerke kleinsmit

Dec 11 - 03:49 AM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer