"Spider-Man 3" Villain Secrets and Sequel Talk Unveiled

Summary

Where does "Spider-Man 3" baddie Venom get his powers? Who might director Sam Raimi keep around for another sequel? Find out in the latest episode of "Spidey" secrets and spoilers! Back to Article

Comments

02PARSIM

Simon Parker

I can't wait for this movie, mainly because I think Venom looks especially cool. However I was disappointed by the first two, the first one bored me to tears, and sorry but Spiderman 2 spent too long to get going as well. They're both expertly made, and the fact I never really liked Spiderman that much at all doesn't help. But still I can't wait for the third movie and hopefully this one will live up to my expectations.
Still think Pirates 3 will be better, but then again most people disliked the 2nd one. :)

Dec 15 - 09:45 AM

beast09

shawn splint

Yeah this movie is going to rock, but I don;t like the idea of not having venom back in another flick. Why wouldn't sony bring him back in for the next movie? He is one of the major reasons why this movie is getting tons of hype and will make millions of dollars.

Dec 15 - 10:25 AM

lrm8

john smith

[b]spiderman is too much of a goofball[/b]
i love spiderman. thats why im disappointed with the movies. they are just way too goofy and cheesey and... cant find the right word. but everytime aunt may gives a speech ("revenge is like a poison" yada yada yada) or when otto talks about how he met his wife, i just want to puke on my tv. that being said, im glad they are going "darker" cause i think its a good time in the franchise.

that being said, if venom isnt a totally bad mo fo who is insane, i will never watch another spiderman movie again. venom is awesome, i hope they dont mess him up. also, i think if venom dies, the reaction will be so intense that sony will find a way to work him into a sequel.

Dec 15 - 11:32 AM

slavesandbulldozers

chris eoff

to much of a goofball??? Have you every read the comics? Spiderman is the ultimate goofball superhero!

Dec 15 - 12:27 PM

TheIceGhost

Harry Myland

At least it sounds like they're sticking with Venom's origin instead of trying to fabricate a new one like the goo was made in a lab or something. Not really excited right now for it, but by the time it comes out I'll probably be checking it out opening day so, go figure.

Out of the whole article the only thing to really give me the screaming thigh sweats was the news of a new Evil Dead....god I miss Evil Dead.

Dec 15 - 01:39 PM

nogard64

Nogard64 64

man this looks good everyone knew Venom was going to look great on the big screen and Raimi is proving it so! But wiat is Venom going to be in this movie? I saw the leaked trailer and it only shows venom in the very end?? Did I miss something?

Dec 15 - 02:02 PM

lucidslumber

Eric Wiles

[b]EVIL DEAD!!!!!![/b]
Yes virginia,there is a santa clause......

Dec 15 - 03:58 PM

killermonkey8822

Joey Chid

an evil dead 4??!! sweet.......anyway spider man 1 and 2 were great but this one looks awesome and i think that's a good choice for him to leave after number 3......i think the series should just be over after that

Dec 15 - 05:58 PM

TheAnswerMVP2001

Snipes .

Raimi is an idiot if he doesn't continue to milk this Spiderman gig as long as he can, Tobey as well.

Dec 15 - 06:11 PM

BerzerkFury

John Jones

Venom is by far the best of the Spider-Man villains. I'll be completely disappointed if they don't do him justice by not making him incredibly badass in this movie.

Dec 15 - 08:36 PM

hamatf88

howie duong

This movie would still own whether or not Venom will be in a sequel. The action in SP3 will be promising, and the final fight will be hell. So, Venom ends but with style.

Dec 15 - 10:41 PM

ripum853

William Pichkan

I still don't want Venom to die at the end. That'll piss me off and almost anyone else that goes to see the movie. Especially since we most likely won't even see Venom until like 3/4's into the film. Don't tell me that Brock will become Venom that late into the film, and his only action seen will be the final fight, where he'll pathetically get killed.

btw- with Evil Dead, isn't it just a remake of the first one? Without Ash? And not a sequel?

Dec 16 - 09:30 PM

kingofdoom93

William Davis

[b]Spider-Man 3[/b]
Spider-man 3 is going to be awesome because I didn't expect sandman, or Venom any time soon. But one thing sucks about it, they should have made VENOM like he is in the comics, SHARP TEETH, BIG MOUTH, LONG TONGUE, and HUGE MUSCLES. not looking exactly like Spider-man except in black. and don't tell me that they couldn't do it, cause Resident Evil 2(Both Resident Evil movies and games- Awesome) is got them Zombie things crawling on walls, all they had to do is add more muscle and a few other things

Dec 19 - 07:20 AM

gvcool2

Gary Verby

when venom was first created he wasn't the muscle bound, horror monster that the fans of the 90s cartoon know him by, he was essentially spider-man's doppleganger, slightly bigger due to brocks larger frame and he soon began to lift weights.

Dec 20 - 04:46 AM

gvcool2

Gary Verby

Dec 20 - 04:46 AM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer