First Official TV Spot for "Spider-Man 3"

Summary

We've all watched the "Spider-Man 3" trailer about 19 times by now, so here's something new: The very first TV spot! Hey, we'll take what we can get... Back to Article

Comments

Wallcloud

Corey Mayne

Finally Venom, the only bad guy i wanted to see, I think this looks like the best one but I also hope it's the last Spiderman.

Jan 2 - 01:22 AM

vili

Vili Maunula

Thanks for the link. This one is actually the most anticipated film of 2007, according to Internet buzz: http://www.moviesay.com/most-anticipated-movies.php

Jan 2 - 04:33 AM

TheBlackGuy

Arman Tanzarian

Why do they keep giving sandman that Godzilla roar?

Jan 2 - 10:50 AM

RexLaboro

george glass

[b]SandManZilla[/b]
LOL! Sometimes theres audio and other elements in a trailer that doesnt actually reflect the actual film. They have made for trialer Diolog, music, scenes, and sound FX. I think if the SandMan does actually roar, the finished product will probably be an audio mix of the actors actual voice backed by a monstrous modulation on another track. Peoples reaction to the roaring is hella funny though. It would also be funny if that big Sand monster let out yells consisting only of the actors voice. I think a little monster sound may be needed.

Jan 3 - 05:05 PM

supermanofsteel

Fgear hrsert

That news bit from the a couple weeks back, kind of unnerved me. Part of me is afraid that since Raimi didn't want Venom introduced in the first place, he might not make as big of an impact in the film as Sandman will.

Jan 2 - 01:14 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Venom and Sandman storylines will be wrapped up in this film. There won't be as much Venom as people had hoped for, I'm afraid. I say this because Raimi mentioned earlier that he didin't know if Topher would be back in the fourth one (if there IS a fourth one).

Jan 2 - 02:03 PM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

I couldn't even see Venom in that commercial. I doubt he's in it much, if at all.

Jan 2 - 04:52 PM

Wallcloud

Corey Mayne

LOL ur right TheBlackGuy!

Jan 2 - 11:45 PM

Doomherald

Mohammed Khan

Who the fuck cares about Sandman anyways? I thought this one was gonna be about The Lizard as he has been introduced already.

Jan 3 - 12:02 AM

RexLaboro

george glass

[b]SandManZilla[/b]

Jan 3 - 05:05 PM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer