The (Cinematic) Return of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith"?

Summary

Don't get all excited just yet, action fans. It's only in the very early "talking stages," but according to Moviehole.net (by way of MTV.com), Brad Pitt is entertaining the idea of a sequel to "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" -- and he wants his character to become a daddy! Back to Article

Comments

CannibalPenguins

Jaja Jaja

Baby Smith ...

Jan 5 - 08:05 AM

TortillaSoup

Richard Fernandez

...should be Will Smith

and make him in the style of Little Man.

Jan 5 - 09:51 AM

Defmonkey

Tyson Herritt

And I would like you to explain how 2 white people had a black baby. Unless Angelina was bored of Brad Pitt and wanted to experiment I think that would be the only way it would work.

But back onto topic about the idea of a sequel. I'm not really for or against it. The movie was alright and I guess a sequel would be alright.

Jan 5 - 12:24 PM

Defmonkey

Tyson Herritt

Jan 5 - 12:24 PM

~*Admiral Snowstorm*~

Dominique Amsterdam

....Er, Defmonkey, since when did having the name Will mean you were automatically black? More likely, ZEZEtheX was just pointing out the large amount of Smiths there are in the world.

Jan 5 - 02:43 PM

Reeven

Jud Widing

Or maybe ZEZEtheX was referring to, you know, the black actor Will Smith, which would help make the "Little Man" joke more logical, since Will Smith is not a child.

As for a sequel, I could care less. I rented it, it was forgettable.

Jan 5 - 04:08 PM

Reeven

Jud Widing

As for a sequel, I could care less. I rented it, it was forgettable.

Jan 5 - 04:08 PM

Bear45

Eli Thomas

[b]I'm surrounded by idiots![/b]
Defmonkey, these "2 white people" DO have a black baby in real life. So what? Way to kill a good joke, btw.

Snowstorm, Z was talking about THE Will Smith. He's a black man. He's been around for a while. Made a few dollars offa some slightly successful movies. But good job trying to stick up for the black man. If a black man ever came to this forum, he might even accuse you of reverse racism.

Jan 5 - 04:22 PM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

Why can't they leave the classics alone?

Jan 5 - 06:50 PM

fizzypulp

Katie Teasdale

they should leave classics alone but i very much doubt Mr and mrs Smith is regarded as a classic.
Not bothered either way about a sequel...i get free films so will watch it but wont miss it if it isnt made!
and Wil Smith as a child in the way of Little Man...ugh that film made me feel naseus as it was just disturbing to look at!

Jan 8 - 01:03 AM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

That's just, like, your opinion dude.

Jan 8 - 09:03 AM

fizzypulp

Katie Teasdale

Jan 8 - 01:03 AM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

That's just, like, your opinion dude.

Jan 8 - 09:03 AM

Now it's dark

Kirby K

That's just, like, your opinion dude.

Jan 8 - 09:03 AM

TortillaSoup

Richard Fernandez

wowwww...

it was just a joke, you idiots.

Jan 9 - 09:40 PM

Ethan Hawke's 10 Best Movies

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast