Demons and Magic and Kidman: On the Set of "The Golden Compass"

Summary

I know a whole bunch of professional movie geeks were invited out to the set of "His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass" a few weeks back, and now we're just getting the first set reports. AICN, for example, has a good one -- and we might be back next week with a few more! Back to Article

Comments

privatepilesleftnipple

bobo boboki

THE HILLS ARE Alive with the sound of music.....

Feb 8 - 06:59 AM

rockstarfrank

David Frank

[b]AMAZING![/b]
Wow, this is great news RT! Thanks!

Feb 8 - 09:27 AM

sparetime

geoff cram

I love this line:
"We didn?t see any real footage of Eva Green as Serafina Pekkala, but we did see behind-the-scenes material of her learning to fly for her role as the queen of the witches of the lake, and I am prepared to go on the record as saying she is hot."

and he's making Nicole sound very interesting. "I hope the scene we saw is indicative of how she?s playing Mrs. Coulter. She could be a memorable monster..." I wonder what character "choice" she made?

Feb 8 - 10:08 AM

It.

Anna C

[b]another flop for nicole?[/b]
One again, and one again!

Feb 8 - 02:21 PM

Skankyoldwhore

Akilis O

You think wishing someone to have a flop makes you clever, do you? So, she has another flop, she already got paid, has about 3 more projects lined up with 2 writers penning scripts for her so what is your point? She already has her money for this project, she won't be going hungry for the next 300 years if she lives that long so sorry, wishing that she has a flop is idiotic at least. What will you do if this movie is a hit, hit your head against the wall? lol and considering EVERY set report on TGC has been outstanding in its praise, I'd say you better choose a wall.

Feb 8 - 05:47 PM

synergyred

Nancy Elizabeth

Damn, I so can't wait to see this one. The book was fantastic, and it looks like the movie will be great too!

Feb 8 - 07:12 PM

TheAnswerMVP2001

Snipes .

I'm looking forward to this as well, mainly because of Eva Green.

Feb 8 - 09:29 PM

fizzypulp

Katie Teasdale

looking forward to this too...the books are fantastic (even though the original titles are better!!) and the films are shaping up to be superb

Feb 9 - 01:14 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

Critics Consensus