Stallone Chooses "Rambo 4" Leading Lady

Blonde cutie Julie Benz has been cast as the female lead in Sylvester Stallone's "Rambo 4: I Forget Which Title They're Using This Week." You might recognize Ms. Benz from a variety of TV and movie roles, and if so, then you probably already know she's hot.

Movie freaks will know Julie from flicks like "Jawbreaker," "Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth," "The Brothers," "George of the Jungle 2," and "8MM 2." (Which means that "Rambo 4" would actually be a step UP.)

TV junkies might remember her from "Roswell," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (she played Darla), and "Dexter."

And get this: She also played the voice of Miranda Keyes in "Halo 2"! Cool!

Yeah, so anyway: She'll be the chick running around next to Sly in "Rambo 4."

Source: Variety

Comments

randal1013

Randal 1013

rambo 4........i didn't even know there was a rambo 3. oh well.

May 8 - 01:13 AM

digitalsoul68

Bevan Calo

[b]I.LOVED.DARLA.[/b]
Julie Benz was great as that character. But I wish she was doing more than a dead franchise like Rambo.

May 8 - 05:58 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Rambo 4 could yet be good, give it a chance. Rocky Balboa was much better than Rock V

May 8 - 07:11 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

May 8 - 07:11 AM

tycox

Tyler C

[b]HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE???[/b]
RAMBO 4 STARRING A SENIOR CITIZEN??? I believe it when I see it! Maybe he'll do it in all CGI like the new Ghostbuster to save themselves a little face! Whooo At least I got my good laugh in for the day!

May 8 - 08:07 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Did being old and grizzled hurt Eastwood or Lee Marvins action roles? The Cinema has been missing the iconic figure of the grizzled warrior for too long now. Not saying Stallone is the man to bring him back, but who knows after Rocky I'm optomistic.

May 8 - 08:16 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

May 8 - 08:16 AM

arendr

Arend Anton

i'm going out on a limb to predict an "i'm too old for this shit line", except it will be almost impossible to understand through the muttering.

May 8 - 10:32 AM

screwhead100

Ben Wellick

From the photos i have seen with Stallone in his get up, he promised to be bigger in rambo......at 60 years old he is in better shape then most 25 year olds.........i dont have a problem with this movie bein made

May 8 - 03:49 PM

New on DVD & Blu-Ray
New on DVD & Blu-Ray

Transcendence, Sabotage, Shōgun...

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer
Annabelle Trailer

Horror spin-off of The Conjuring

Laggies Trailer
Laggies Trailer

Keira Knightley is a responsible rebel