Flashy New (International) "Transformers" One-Sheet

Summary

After "Spider-Man 3," "Shrek the Third," and "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End," I'm pretty weary of Part 3s. That, and a few other reasons, is why I'm getting pretty excited for this crazy-looking "Transformers" movie. Figured you might want to check out the newest poster. Back to Article

Comments

jeremyd4

jeremy d

who is that girl in the picture?

May 29 - 02:10 AM

Actaphu

Phu Bui-Quang

That is Megan Fox I believe.

May 29 - 09:39 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

It is amusing to me how one trailer got everyone to go from "this movie is going to suck because Bay sucks" to "holy cow this is going to be awesome!!"

May 29 - 07:04 AM

highdough

Richard Blascock

Funny. I went from, `I'm going to withhold judgement even though a movie called Transformers seems really dumb to me' to `it looks like any other Michael Bay movie to me- bad dialogue and over-the-top action'. Visually, the trailer looks great, but the two pieces of dialo"Japanese Robotgue Shai says are cringeworthy, and they decided to put it in the trailer??? "Japanese robot"? "My mom's got a temper"? You pretty much lost me right there.

May 29 - 09:59 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

I didn't hear the "my mom's got a temper", but I actually kind of laughed at the "must be japanese" line.....guess that makes me 12

May 29 - 11:47 AM

highdough

Richard Blascock

The original full length trailer had that line, but they either replaced it, or have another one where the end of the trailer shows more action and the line is taken out. You probably saw the latter. I have heard that the action is great, but the rest of the movie has incredibly cheesy dialogue and seems more aimed at, well, 12 year olds. The guy I talked to said it ruined the movie for him.

May 29 - 12:13 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

That's too bad. So you know someone who has actually seen the movie, eh? I would get such a kick out of being able to see these movies before the general public.

May 29 - 12:29 PM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

That is kinda weird, but you gotta admit that it was a pretty kick-ass trailer (and I've been with this movie since the start)

May 30 - 01:17 PM

mojodaddy

joe fish

yeah^. Some are still saying that. But come on........two hours of enormous robots fighting each other and that hot chick, what's not to love?

May 29 - 07:06 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

Hey, the trailer had the same effect on me too. Guys just like action I guess, but how people can give The Island so much crap and love Transformers is beyond me.

May 29 - 07:09 AM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

May 29 - 07:09 AM

Vikingus

Martin S.

nice poster but I like american ones better - simple and beautiful.

May 29 - 07:42 AM

May 29 - 12:13 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

May 29 - 12:29 PM

Albert

Alberto De la Hoz

"Attempts at humor", I believe they're called.

May 29 - 11:19 AM

May 29 - 12:29 PM

Merlin235

Merlin Ambrosius

May 29 - 12:29 PM

SnakesOnAZombie

tim black

the noise will sell this movie.

May 29 - 09:16 PM

Actaphu

Phu Bui-Quang

That is Megan Fox I believe.

May 29 - 09:39 PM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

May 30 - 01:17 PM

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Check out Boardwalk Empire

Historical TV Shows
Historical TV Shows

40 TV depictions of past eras

Pictures of classic movie pairs

Annabelle Trailer