"Transformers" Trilogy Buzz is Already Out

Summary

Actor Peter Cullen has spilled the beans: It sure looks like a "Transformers" sequel will hit production some time next year. Back to Article

Comments

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

They changed his name to Sam in the movie, didn't they? Well, either way

"NOOOOOOOOOO! THEY'RE NOT GONNA HURT YOU!" It sounded a little corny to me. But I'm still dying to see the movie.

Jun 9 - 12:29 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

No. lol. relax. they didn't change his name. It's Sam "Spike" Witwicky.

Jun 9 - 12:49 PM

laika86

Daniel H

Screw this talk about Michael Bay, what the F*** is the deal with trilogies. I've never seen a trilogy where I liked all 3. What is the big deal with making 3 movies connected? Why not 4 or 5? This is the strangest trend.

Jun 9 - 12:31 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

No. lol. relax. they didn't change his name. It's Sam "Spike" Witwicky.

Jun 9 - 12:49 PM

POJOFOSHO

PJ McCabe

the skepticism just hasnt been in the right place matanuki. its just been bugging me. dont mean to rant, im just too psyched for this movie to let people walk all over it because of a questionable director.

Jun 9 - 02:56 PM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

I can dig it, man. I was one of the haters at first. But that's because hollywood, not necessarily Michael Bay, has a really bad track record with these revisionings so far. I want it to be good. Been waiting 20 years for a live action Transformers movie. I wanna see Bay triumph over the skepticism. We'll know what's what in a few weeks.

Jun 10 - 04:15 AM

screwhead100

Ben Wellick

[b]IF THEY[/b]
include the Dinobots and Devastator in the 2nd one im already sold on seeing it........thats all i wana see

Jun 9 - 10:01 PM

smartmoviekid

jonathan ramirez

i just hope the first one will be as action packed and special effects-savvy as i think. if it satisfies me, then ill want a sequel.

Jun 9 - 10:35 PM

High School With Money

LEEEROOOOOAAAAHHHH MMMYYAAAANKEEEUUUNNNNSSSS

[b]HUMAN GERM!!!![/b]
How is Bay supposed to do a trilogy when he's pegged for [i]2012: War of the Souls[/i] for 2010? More than likely, the sequel director's chair will be given to Lee Tamahori or Tim Story (not the New Age composer, the other guy).

PS: Does anyone else think that Bay looks like Patrick Bateman? He looks like he lubes his ass nightly.

Jun 9 - 11:30 PM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

ARe you talking about the character Patrick Bateman or Christian Bale?

Jun 10 - 06:00 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Jun 10 - 04:15 AM

Mr. Kong

Sam jacobs

ARe you talking about the character Patrick Bateman or Christian Bale?

Jun 10 - 06:00 AM

Twonunpackmule

Troy Coberly

Not another trilogy. It's bad enough we have to get one Transformers movie...but now me might get three?

BAH!!!

Jun 10 - 07:19 AM

dukeone

Duke Lindsey

[b]300 with Chrome[/b]
Wait and see. This Transformeres trailer looks like it might be pretty good. Seems like a 300 with chrome. As for the triology...it can't be any worst than the Matrix or Shrek (both good first films) franchise, or the entire Star Wars 6 film debacle. Not every trilogy can be Lord of the Rings.

Jun 10 - 11:27 AM

screwhead100

Ben Wellick

ya, lord of the rings was soo good as a trilogy bc it was based off books and already had guidelines to go by, unlike the other trilogies

Jun 10 - 11:44 AM

neoes

ryan persaud

Why would you plan a sequel without even releasing this one yet? It's like Snakes on a Plane... they were palnning spin offs and when the movie flopped, stopped all of them. What if this one flops?

Jun 10 - 03:57 PM

Elixir

Birdy Man

i love comments that go like this "it doesn't look true to the cartoon" or "it doesn't look that fascinating"

like wtf are you talking about? do you even remember the damn cartoons?!?!?!?

Jun 11 - 01:29 AM

Elixor

Daniel Klooster

Hey, who's the imposter? :) j/k

Jun 11 - 05:22 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Clone wars. ;-)

Jun 11 - 06:29 AM

Illyria

Illyria ---

yeah because recent trilogies have gone SO WELL.

Jun 11 - 06:21 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Clone wars. ;-)

Jun 11 - 06:29 AM

Vitamin M

Matthew Haynes

Can't wait to see my transformerson the big screen! yes they are mine...I used to have many of them...but they are mostly missing arms and tires now. sigh.

Jun 11 - 11:18 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Yeah, I remember when I first started getting them and they were all made out of die cast steel and weighed 10 pounds. What happended to those kinda toys? Now everythings plastic and breaks in 6 months and don't give me that kid safety crap. If your kids dumb enough to hurt himself with a toy robot he's too stupid to live and will probably find some other way to damage himself. Plus if the stupid kids aren't all scarred up and mangled there's no way for the smart kids to identify them as morons and avoid them.

Jun 11 - 01:27 PM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Jun 11 - 01:27 PM

killermonkey8822

Joey Chid

i hope this movie dosen't suck......... the only reason why i am somewhat excited for this movie is because i loved the TV show as a kid and it is produced by Steven Spielberg............ but i am still trying to figure out how much of this he is actually going to be apart of....... watever i guess i will just have to watch and see....... it's pretty easy to tell Micheal Bay and Steven Spielberg so yeah.

Jun 11 - 10:12 PM

Nine Movies That Bring the Funk

Weekly Binge
Weekly Binge

Watch Arrested Development

SpongeBob's Back!
SpongeBob's Back!

See trailer for his 3D adventure

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships