Wahlberg Upset Over Saw IV Cameo

Summary

Most actors are happy when they get asked back to a role. Not Donnie Wahlberg. Though left for dead at the end of Saw II, he was granted more screen time in Saw III. That seemed to be the end, but it looks like there's more Wahlberg in Saw IV. Back to Article

Comments

Dinalfos 2

Rohan B

If he's so annoyed, he could've just......refused the part?

Jul 18 - 02:12 AM

georgenyc

george lou

Did you this about his family????

Jul 18 - 07:01 AM

Dinalfos 2

Rohan B

If he's so annoyed, he could've just......refused the part?

Jul 18 - 02:12 AM

Admiral_N8

Nate L

Probably not, probably bound by contract or somethin.

Jul 18 - 03:18 AM

Lizard Brain

Greg Bonnette

Um, I would have to ask, what else does he have to do?

Jul 18 - 03:50 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

Plenty. He has a series with John Leguizamo that starts (

Jul 18 - 04:34 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

Plenty. He has a series with John Leguizamo that starts (I believe) this Sunday. Like someone said, it may be contractual, but I'm betting they are using footage they already shot. Between this series and his role in "Dead Silence," I think Donnie is better off sticking with TV roles. (He was great in the criminally short-lived "Boomtown")

Jul 18 - 04:36 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

Jul 18 - 04:36 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

Jul 18 - 04:37 AM

Brad 3000

Brad Arnold

It's pretty easy man - just push the submit button once instead of 3 or 4 times. wow! look at that! I only left one reply!

Jul 20 - 08:04 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

I hear a New Kids on the Block reunion could be in the offing. They'll open for the Spice Girls and he could be an intregal part in the reconstituted Funky Bunch now that Mark is too famous to be their front man.

Jul 18 - 08:02 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

Plenty. He has a series with John Leguizamo that starts (

Jul 18 - 04:34 AM

Gimy

Gimy Moo

wow dude, uuuungrateful? talk about the check you got then...i'm guessing you were there on set for a couple of days and got paid a decent amount for basically doing what a monkey could do(the acting is really terrible in this series). shutup and just deal. its a crap movie anyway...get over it dude. such a shame...when a grown man gets paid thousands to stand there...and talk. my god, that poor poor guy...sniff sniff...

Jul 18 - 04:36 AM

Jul 18 - 04:37 AM

Brad 3000

Brad Arnold

Jul 20 - 08:04 AM

Boss Fan

Ron Schuckert

God. RT. Fix your retarded posting boards!

Jul 18 - 04:39 AM

tsalin@hotmail.com

Tod Salin

i think donnnie should go **** himself... just my 2 cents..new kids on the block rule! if anyone even remembers that.the backstreet boys would kick the **** out of them. i can't believe i'm even saying that. i think i'll go and throw up now.someone please for the love of all that's cool in this world tell me why did they ever let this shmuck on screen anyway!? PLEEAASSEE!

Jul 18 - 06:37 AM

tsalin@hotmail.com

Tod Salin

Jul 18 - 06:38 AM

tsalin@hotmail.com

Tod Salin

add you know they started editing what you can say too! **** this **** that ****, ****, ****, ****

Jul 18 - 06:39 AM

georgenyc

george lou

Did you this about his family????

Jul 18 - 07:01 AM

Vitamin M

Matthew Haynes

he just said he didn't want to talk about it...people ask me how my day at work went and I often times say the same thing...of course my job sucks...
"Hey honey how was your day? Did you die?"
"No, they kept me alive. I don't want to talk about it."

Jul 18 - 07:35 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Jul 18 - 08:02 AM

South_park300

First Last

i'm sure he wasn't REALLY angry or upset, or else he would have refused the part. he probably just thought his character wouldn't work being alive anymore

ah well

Jul 18 - 10:10 AM

halose7en

Peter Kaplan

As much as I enjoy this series, I'm always a little worried that the writers are writing themselves into a corner with each installment that they make - which is especially concerning, given how young the Saw series still is.

Jul 18 - 10:20 AM

Scarborough Fair

Kyle Beaudette

so now instead of being taken to a page that says 'your comment has successfully been posted' or whatever, it says it directly above the area you write your comment in, without removing the editable text box. it's confusing to all of us.
it also looks like we lost the ability to swear. that's bull****. I liked this site cause it let us swear. not JUST because of that, but that was a great, grown-up choice.

*though i abused the privilege like a child

Jul 18 - 01:46 PM

sauronthegr8

Marc Weathersby

**** **** mother **** ***** *** ***** **** ****er dick sucking son of a ***** *** eater. You mother ****ing god damn *******s!

Thank you.

Jul 18 - 02:32 PM

Johnny Depp's Best Movies

Picture gallery of movie bears

Summer Movies