Nicole Kidman, Treasure Hunter

Summary

Nicole Kidman is set to star in "The Eighth Wonder," a "a character-driven, treasure-hunting thriller" for Fox that "centers on an archeological discovery that sets off a globe-spanning race." Back to Article

Comments

Craig Smith

Nicole Kidman and Fox, could this destroy all box office records?

Sep 17 - 02:40 AM

eastern2western

peter liu

well, it has nicole kidman and it looks like another box office bomb.

Sep 17 - 04:18 AM

Hari Seldon

R Whitten

Ever since her ego film Moulin Rouge, the moment I see her name on any movie, I scratch it off my list.

Sep 17 - 04:36 AM

Vortex&Vertigo

Joel Feliciano

Looks like I will be the only one in the theather. I can't help it. I have a crush on her.

Sep 17 - 04:59 AM

Gimy

Gimy Moo

urgh, i love these kinds of movies but Kidman is tainted. i have nothing against her, seems like a nice chica, but she's had so many crap movies the past few years...no way anybody but a die hard fan could be pumped for this. she needs a big costar...

Sep 17 - 05:10 AM

Rusty Broomhandle

Jaco Gerber

This stinks of some suit at Fox going "Golly, look how much money that Indiana Jones movie made, and even National Treasure 2! Steve... STEEEEVEEE!!! Get over here, find me someone to write me a script for one of these "ad-ven-ture" movies... ... I DON'T CARE WHO!!! Why do you low income employees always ask dumb questions? Get that guy who wrote the script for... wassitcalled... King Saruman's Mines... ... He's dead? So what? Don't make your problems mine."

Sep 17 - 06:02 AM

Rusty Broomhandle

Jaco Gerber

"... oh, and Steve... one more thing... take these survey reports. Focus groups have shown that a movie script has to contain the following lines so that the "hip and happenin" people will like it:

'I got a bad feeling about this'
'We've got company.'
'Oooh, that's gotta hurt!'
'These readings are off the charts!'

... and make sure someone farts on page 22.
"

Sep 17 - 06:06 AM

tomwaitsjrHAPPYICONOCLAST

Greg Guro

I just puked a little in my mouth.

Then I spit it out,

and rolled it up the rope a dope

and hula hooped to town!

Dear Lord, keep that butt plug the hell away from me

Oh. Vaseline = chicken kung-pao

IT HURTS! IT HURTS!

Sep 17 - 11:36 AM

buddablz

Jammie Hannah

Hmm, its going to be what the "Bourne" series was to james bond, but instead to "raiders of the lost ark".
The title "The Eighth Wonder" and the fact that it stars Nicole Kidman gives me a feeling its going to be a flop. She just doesn't seem interesting to see in an action adventure, I can't imagine her in any fighting scene or any action

Sep 17 - 01:16 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

<em>Let's Be Cops</em>
Let's Be Cops

Video: Riggle, Key, and Wayans Jr.

Box Office