INTEL HOLLYWOOD STAR ULTRABOOK SWEEPSTAKES
To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
1. Sponsor: Flixster, Inc., 208 Utah St. Ste 450 San Francisco, CA 94103 (“Sponsor”).
2. Administrator:LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”).
3. Eligibility:The “Intel Hollywood Star Ultrabook Sweepstakes” ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of ageat time of entryand have internet access as of 7/18/12. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, Warner Bros. Entertainment Group, Rotten Tomatoes, GetGlue, Intel Corporation, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to participate or win any prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal residency upon request prior to prize award. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Schedule: Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 7/12/12 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/12 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter:
Step 2 – Complete the online entry form with your first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth and select from the dropdown menu whether you heard about the sweepstakes from GetGlue or Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
To submit your Entry, click the "Submit" button on the Sweepstakes Page. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. Proof of entering or acknowledgment of receipt of entry by Sponsor/Administrator also does not constitute any representation by Sponsor or Administrator as to eligibility for the Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address per day.Participation in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked; use of automated devices or programs is prohibited.
PARTICIPATION VIA MOBILE PHONE: You may participate in the Sweepstakes via mobile phone/wireless device. If you choose to do so, standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply in conjunction with accessing the Website and/or participating in the Sweepstakes via the mobile phone/device. You are strongly encouraged to consult your wireless carrier’s rate plan/service agreement BEFORE participating in the Sweepstakes via mobile phone/wireless device. Those who participate via mobile phone/wireless device may receive text messages from Sponsor and/or its designees regarding their participation in the Sweepstakes (thereby potentially incurring charge(s) from their wireless carrier). Wireless Internet access and/or text messaging capability may not be available in all areas, devices or carriers.
6. Random Drawings:On or about 1/2/13, two (2) random drawings will occur. One (1) random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received from those persons who selected that they were referred to the Website from GetGlue and a second random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received from those persons who selected that they were referred to the Website from Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster (each a “Sweepstakes Pool” and collectively “Sweepstakes Pools”). Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent organization whose decisions (along with those of Sponsor) are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
7. Winner Notification:Persons initially selected as the potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about 1/2/13. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winners will be required to sign and return within five (5) business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a tax acknowledgment form (if applicable) and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, tax acknowledgment form (if applicable) and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) are not returned to Sponsor within the specified time period, a potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, potential winner’s prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period from the applicable Sweepstakes Pool.
8. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) and Odds:
Grand Prize (2 winners, 1 winner who was referred from GetGlue and 1 winner who was referred from Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster): Each Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Ultrabook™ – Inspired by Intel computer (exact model to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
ARV of each Grand Prize: $1,000.00
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period in the applicable Sweepstakes Pool.
9. Additional Prize Restrictions: Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. Any images of prizes in advertising are for illustrative purposes only and actual items awarded as prizes may differ from such images. If a potential winner cannot accept a prize as stated, that prize may be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Grand Prize winners will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual total fair market value of prize.
10. Limitations of Liability:Sponsor and its agencies (including Administrator) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to human, typographical, printing or electronicmalfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) and/or disqualify any individual who tampers with (or attempts to tamper with) the entry process/operation of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof). In any such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Sweepstakes make the prize available to be won in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/ modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to (or any problems or technical malfunctions of) any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer (or data/information stored thereon) related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Participants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
11. Additional Conditions of Participation: By participating, participants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Warner Bros. Entertainment Group, GetGlue, Intel Corporation, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage to person(s) or propertyarising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, receipt or use/misuse of any prize. By participating, participants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use the participant’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winner's list (if applicable) without compensation or notice, to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. Disputes:Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or an appropriate California State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Winners’ List:For the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Intel Hollywood Star Ultrabook SweepstakesWinners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001, for receipt no later than 2/3/13.